Solved Partly broken main menu since latest Nexus changes to skin engine
Since the latest changes to GUIControlFactory by @CastagnaIT the main menu of the skin is partly broken. Using LibreELEC nightlies I could track the cause down to this commit of LibreELEC, which leads to these commits of Kodi. The only GUI affecting commits are those dealing with the new MovingSpeed feature.

Both the widgets of type list or extended list are not accessible anymore by pushing up when a main menu entry is focused. They are not even initialized properly. It is first necessary to enter e.g. Movies and go back until the widget is initialized with content. This problem does not occur with the other four widget styles, i.e. (extended) (compact) panel.

Secondly, if the submenu is not constantly visible, the same issue goes for submenu entries. The submenu is not expanded anymore by pushing down when a main menu entry is focused.

Unfortunately there are no entries in the debug log of Kodi. The only entries appearing are the LIRC commands of my remote.

I already posted the issue at GitHub.

Someone else having these problems with Nexus and Aeon Nox: Silvo?
Turned out to be a Kodi bug that is fixed in latest nightlies.
Thread marked solved.
Hi,
I have installed the theme from the official repository and there is still the problem with submenus.
They do not show up, and you can't set any setting for the submenus.
Older Versions of this skin has this settings.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Partly broken main menu since latest Nexus changes to skin engine0