How modify music nodes?
Hi to all,
sorry for my bad english and I apologize if I'm in the wrong session.
I use the amber skin on Kodi 18.9 I would like to change the order or even delete these music categories you see in the image. On the Estuary skin I can do it, while on Amber I can't find the way. Is there a way to do this?
Thanks in advance

(2022-08-19, 10:20)rockberto Wrote: Hi to all,
sorry for my bad english and I apologize if I'm in the wrong session.
I use the amber skin on Kodi 18.9 I would like to change the order or even delete these music categories you see in the image. On the Estuary skin I can do it, while on Amber I can't find the way. Is there a way to do this?
Thanks in advance

@rockberto , you are in the correct thread.  Please note that in Estuary, when you edit the categories, what the skin is doing is actually taking you to the Library Node Editor addon, where you then edit/move/delete the categories.  You can do the same in Amber.  Just go to Addons, Programs, Library Node Editor:

Then choose Music Library:

And that takes you to the Music categories, which you can then edit/move/delete as you wish:

Please let me know if this is what you were looking for.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
@bsoriano 
thanks for your answer. I also installed Library Node Editor on Amber, I moved the nodes, but while on estuary I find the icons in the order I chose, on amber they all remain in the same initial position...
(2022-08-24, 00:59)rockberto Wrote: @bsoriano 
thanks for your answer. I also installed Library Node Editor on Amber, I moved the nodes, but while on estuary I find the icons in the order I chose, on amber they all remain in the same initial position...

@rockberto , thank you for this feedback.  I found two issues in Amber when moving nodes, one in the select dialog (was not showing an OK button), and the other in the main menu, which was not pointing to the correct path like Estuary does for the categories.  Both errors have been fixed, the changes are on GitHub, for the Matrix version of Amber.  I will not be making this changes to the Leia version.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
@bsoriano 

thanks again for the reply. Unfortunately I cannot install matrix because on the android devices that I use, with kodi matrix some movies are seen in jerks, while on the leia version I have no problems. I'll settle for leaving the menu as it is now. Thank you all the same

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How modify music nodes?0