Recently added - not displaying latest additions
Hi Bart,

Hope all is well and you're still around.

I have setup a shelf with "Recently added episodes" for the TV Shows main menu item. When I add more than a few new episodes I noticed that the most recent ones are in the library but are not displayed on the shelf in the current view. I need to select the shelf and scroll to the left to show them. Sort order for the shelf is on "Date added" and "Descending".

This is how my screen looks like when I've added 10 episodes (I'm expecting S03E10 instead of S03E06 to be the leftmost displayed item but it only shows when I scroll to it):

When I reload the skin the display is correct (S03E10 is the leftmost item). Is there a setting that I can use (other then manually reload the skin) to correct this? If not, can the shelf be updated to show the newest one on the left when there is a library update? Guess this is the same for the "Recently added movies" shelf but have not tested that.
Nvidia Shield Pro, Kodi 21.0 Omega, Arctic Zephyr Reloaded

(2022-08-20, 19:24)RyFeR Wrote: When I reload the skin the display is correct (S03E10 is the leftmost item). Is there a setting that I can use (other then manually reload the skin) to correct this? If not, can the shelf be updated to show the newest one on the left when there is a library update? Guess this is the same for the "Recently added movies" shelf but have not tested that.

@RyFeR , I can confirm the behavior you mention.  I am not sure yet on how to solve that.  I will investigate and let you know.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2022-08-23, 23:36)bsoriano Wrote: @RyFeR , I can confirm the behavior you mention.  I am not sure yet on how to solve that.  I will investigate and let you know.

Regards,

Bart
Thanks for confirming and looking into it Bart. No showstopper if this can't be changed (by default or as an option) but hope there is a way around it.
Nvidia Shield Pro, Kodi 21.0 Omega, Arctic Zephyr Reloaded

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently added - not displaying latest additions0