change settings of fullscreen music playback
I use kodi on android. I saw that starting the playback of a music album, the album cover, title of the song being played, artist, the duration time etc appear on the screen ... but after 10 seconds the screen disappears and only the background is displayed and the reproduction continues instead. For each track, the playback screen reappears for 10 seconds. By touching the OK button on the remote control, the screen remains fixed. Is there a way to make the screen stay fixed without having to touch the button on remote control? Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english
(2022-08-24, 00:41)rockberto Wrote: I use kodi on android. I saw that starting the playback of a music album, the album cover, title of the song being played, artist, the duration time etc appear on the screen ... but after 10 seconds the screen disappears and only the background is displayed and the reproduction continues instead. For each track, the playback screen reappears for 10 seconds. By touching the OK button on the remote control, the screen remains fixed. Is there a way to make the screen stay fixed without having to touch the button on remote control? Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english

@rockberto , the info disappearing after 10 seconds is Kodi default behavior.  You can press i to bring up the info, and it should stay fixed (you might have to press it more than once).

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
@bsoriano 

Thank you! It worked perfectly. I just had to connect a keyboard to android box because there was no i button on the remote. Now it doesn't disappear anymore
Many, many thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
change settings of fullscreen music playback0