Fanart on TV Wall
Bottom right (thankfully the most hidden one anyway) Nod
I'm guessing the image is angled rather than fully distorted which is why you can't get all the corners to fit but, as said, it's not noticable anyway.

Fantastic job.
What about placing an image over the top of it? That way you could get a nice alpha blend on the edges and the edges of the screen.

Nice work on the lining up!
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Yep, was considering some sort of black border image to try and smooth out the edges
Look forward to seeing it in action.
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Been doing a bit more playing about to try and get it to fit the projector screen and basically got to the stage I was at yesterday where it doesn't quite fit (this is why I decided to place it across the wall instead).

It's nearly there but I can only (so far anyway!) get it to match up on 3 corners of that projector screen:

Based on the feedback so far most people would prefer to see it within the projector screen (rather than the wall) so if the above is what it will be for now (I'll come back to it later and see if I can crack getting all 4 corners to match!)

I think you can solve the problem by changing the image not the polygon. Looks like the bottom part (image) is distorted, something to do with camera lens.

Photoshop the BG and thats it! Big Grin

I like this view, btw. Pretty cool.
Looks really nice. looking forward to using it.
HTPC 1 : Acer revo R3700 ion2 HTPC 2 :Apple TV2 HTPC 3 : Apple TV2 HTPC4 Acer revo R3700 ion2 Remote : x2 Riimote2
SERVER : 10TB Ubuntu Server 10.04, dual wintv nova hd s2 cards, tvheadend, Newcs, Omnikey reader, White *Sky uk* Card, Mysql Db, Sabnzbdplus, SickBeard, Couchpotato, FlexRaid. :cool:
--------------------------------------------
Skunk do the corners look any better on the XBOX versus PC?
The antialiasing might help this some...
Wir3d Wrote:Skunk do the corners look any better on the XBOX versus PC?

Haven't really had a chance to try it on the xbox yet but I've been playing with it on the SDL build (where the screenshot comes from) and that should have the same image processing as the xbox I would have thought?
skunkm0nkee Wrote:
Wir3d Wrote:Skunk do the corners look any better on the XBOX versus PC?
Haven't really had a chance to try it on the xbox yet but I've been playing with it on the SDL build (where the screenshot comes from) and that should have the same image processing as the xbox I would have thought?
Yeah you would have to as jmarshall to confirm but I do not think that XBMC's skinning-engine and renderers currently uses any different anti-aliasing settings on the Xbox verses the non-Xbox versions, ...feel free to submit a feature request on trac for that (so that we at least do not forget to check).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
This looks great.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=36476

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart on TV Wall0