Mac OS Ventura and kodi
FYI

I installed the libs and executed the following command

DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=~/libsdl-1to2 SDL12COMPAT_HIGHDPI=1 SDL12COMPAT_OPENGL_SCALING=0 /Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/MacOS/Kodi

But still have the same problem

Kodi is(was) running on
2019 Macbook Pro
15 inch Retina Display
Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

FYI: I had to authorise both dylib in privacy and security section of the system settings.
thanks. Seems the best way would be to go away from SDL and switch to native windowing. Currently you can only build that from source. Would also be great to know how it performs on Ventura.
it is the weekend now
if you point to the doc or how to i can try to perform the build

i have some dev experience and xcode on the laptop
it is the weekend now

(2022-09-24, 22:45)jheldens Wrote: it is the weekend now

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...E.macOS.md
Wink 
GOOD NEWS!!!   macOS Ventura 13.0 Beta (22A5365d) has fixed the video driver problem.  NO NEED TO DO ANY WORKAROUNDS !!!  I'm currently running Kodi 18.9 on an iMac 28 in 5120x2880 5k in full screen and it works perfectly with the new macOS Beta (22A5365d) released today.  Also on a mac mini m1 system with 4K and it is also working in full screen perfectly.  Party on Garth !!!
(2022-10-06, 23:18)HavasuDaytona Wrote: GOOD NEWS!!!   macOS Ventura 13.0 Beta (22A5365d) has fixed the video driver problem.  NO NEED TO DO ANY WORKAROUNDS !!!  I'm currently running Kodi 18.9 on an iMac 28 in 5120x2880 5k in full screen and it works perfectly with the new macOS Beta (22A5365d) released today.  Also on a mac mini m1 system with 4K and it is also working in full screen perfectly.  Party on Garth !!!

that's great!

funny though, official release notes have nothing about that.
touchpad not working in my MacBook Air M1, I am forced to use the keyboard

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mac OS Ventura and kodi0