introducing SUI
cool...I think when it's done it will really make the covers stand out more.
Freddo Wrote:well spotted, basically Garrett is being slow at getting me the texture for that but its definitely on the to do list.

hey! i have class! you know that...Big Grin
Stop bullying my eye's. Tongue

I'm gonna be so happy with this skin... Big Grin
this is gonna be so gooood....! I want it!
More gray and less white would be smart otherwise going to way to bright on a LCD display Wink
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Gamester17 Wrote:More gray and less white would be smart otherwise going to way to bright on a LCD display Wink

I was going to wait until they were done to mention this, but now that you mentioned less white... Big Grin

How big are the chances that you'll release a dark theme where basically everything is the same, except have everything be black/dark gray instead of white/light gray?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/

Quote:Stop bullying my eye's. Tongue

I'm gonna be so happy with this skin...

Sorry, we can't help ourselves...Big Grin

freddo has been working hard on getting the dialogs done, most major features work, but i thought i would share this one.

imagine having a skin where it could be any color you wanted it to be. you guys say less white? we're going to let you pick.Nod
Oh that's wonderfull. I was also planning on mentioning it after you were done so I'm quite happy to see that you have already thought of it aswell Nod

Cheers.
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
Oh man this is looking nice.

I know you guys can't really give a release date, but would you care to guess how far along you actually are? 40%? 80%?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
earlgrey Wrote:imagine having a skin where it could be any color you wanted it to be. you guys say less white? we're going to let you pick.Nod
You guys using a color diffuse for a white image that is definable with the file that controls the font colors?
how's this skin coming along? the screeners look amazing... simple is definaetly the way to go... simple things are used by intelligent people according a publication i read just the other day... guess i'm an idiot then... hahaha...

looks amazing guys... hope it comes out soon to cure my idiocracy Wink
rwparris2 Wrote:I know you guys can't really give a release date, but would you care to guess how far along you actually are? 40%? 80%?
60%? it's hard to say. when we release, it will have a solid feature set. we decided from the start that at alpha release, all of it would be usable.

CHI3f Wrote:You guys using a color diffuse for a white image that is definable with the file that controls the font colors?
our plan is similar to that but we have a few ideas up our sleeves Wink

xb2iris Wrote:how's this skin coming along? the screeners look amazing... simple is definaetly the way to go... simple things are used by intelligent people according a publication i read just the other day...
that's why i'm a mac person Laugh it's coming along great. as of now, we're tweaking things and getting all those "pesky dialogues out of the way" as freddo would say it. there's some other stuff we have to finish also...Wink

just hold on a while longer...
Man, that color option teaser looks hot.

You guys been thinking of custom backgrounds, fanart or just keeping it clean?
earlgrey Wrote:60%? it's hard to say. when we release, it will have a solid feature set. we decided from the start that at alpha release, all of it would be usable.

our plan is similar to that but we have a few ideas up our sleeves Wink

that's why i'm a mac person Laugh it's coming along great. as of now, we're tweaking things and getting all those "pesky dialogues out of the way" as freddo would say it. there's some other stuff we have to finish also...Wink

just hold on a while longer...

no problemo... take ur time... good things come to those who take their time... and this definately seems to be heading in that direction...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
introducing SUI0