Spinning circle after sleep
Hi,

I run kodi on macos catalina. Everything works fine most of the time, until my mac goes to sleep. After waking up im greeted with the spinning circle which just keeps spinning forever and I cant do anyrhing about it. And by spinning circle I mean the one you see regularly when jumping through directories or when its loading something.

It’s not like kodi is frozen completely. i can still access the close down menu, but I can’t do anything else. It’s not only when browsing through directories (I could imagine a disk going to sleep causing it) but also when Kodi is at the home screen before it goes to sleep. Only way to get out of it is closing kodi and restarting it.

It’s not really a big issue, but just very annoying. Are there other people experiencing this issue? And does anybody know what might be causing this?

Cheers!
DD
I see this, too. I think it's associated with library updating. If you disable scrapers, does it still happen? I thought I saw something, somewhere about the TV scraper changing.
Have you managed to solve this issue? I am experiencing the same problem!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Spinning circle after sleep0