• 32(current)
Aeon "Stark" - Working screens
soulless Wrote:djh_ , could you upload some interface example video? (Vimeo,Youtube…)

Thank you and I wait the release. Excellent skin.

why even bother reading this thread
djh_ Wrote:There will be a video some point soon, but there's some retexturing that needs doing first. It is on the cards, though.
Great job on Stark, it looks amazing! I would love to help If you release it in any kind of beta form.

In the meantime, my whole family is patiently waiting!

Tom
minimalko Wrote:why even bother reading this thread
I follow this thread from September. After 4 month and more 40 page... Could I forget some post please? Stare

Relax my friend. No
Will the new Aeon allow for paging through movies, or just do the regular scrolling by hitting the right direction pad until it arrives at the desired movie? By paging I am referring to the "InfoList" view in MediaStream that has that pink bar that goes quickly throught he movies instead of one by one. Then you click over to get it to one by one mode. Sorry if this doesn't make sense but was just curious about this feature in the new Aeon (which looks incredible by the way so far).
You mean a scrollbar? Yes, it has those.
Sweet work! I have been following this tread for a wile and I'm really impress about your work with this skin.

I like the list view with the roller, that's one thing I really don't like with Mediasteam, de tiny list view.
And a scroll bar for the coverflow view... excellent just the thing I miss i mediasteam.

And all the other views, wow!

I must build a xbmc htpc NOW, my xbox is getting old =)

Rock On you guys kick mediasteams ass... hehe
Request: Add "Home" and "Back" buttons (icons) to each view/section in order make the interface more touchscreen friendly, as suggested here => http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=37935
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
thats a good idea. xbmc/aeon in your car. now we just need some good gps support.
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ
I think that is one for the user modifications that Aeon Stark will support :-)

But yeah, I've been thinking about a carpc myself. And with projects like NoHands (bluetooth carkit emulation) and Navit (turn by turn navigation) becoming more mature this might be a good solution for use in a car pc :-)
Take this on no way as a critisim but I doubt AEON Stark will be very mouse freindly looking at the screenshots so touch screens will also probably be a no. I know current AEON dislikes the mouse lots
Jezz is right - Aeon's simply not designed to be used with a mouse. It's about as suited to mouse control as the Xbox 360 dashboard.
djh_ how is the progress going? Is the end in sight?
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ
Tsss... As if anyone is remotely interested... Big Grin

(gimme gimme gimme)
parena Wrote:Tsss... As if anyone is remotely interested... Big Grin

Duh. It's apparent nobody gives a crap about this skin.

"Page 48 of 48"
Still keeping an eye on the release of this!

The current Aeon is great, but it definately needs freshening up. Fingers crossed for a release soon!

Anyone got a screenshot of the wall view in Stark? I'll have a quick browse through here just to make sure there isn't a screenshot up already!
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon "Stark" - Working screens3