• 34(current)
Aeon "Stark" - Working screens
You're trying to stay away from python scripts then, I take it? Can't say I blame you, though I have my doubts about XBMC ever adding official support for downloading mods (I think built-in scripts/skins downloading capabilities are planned however).

Regarding games, I'm sure you're aware but there are a couple users that have been working on adding emulator and game support to xbmc. There was also a separate member talking of possibly setting up a scraper-driven game site that posted recently, possibly using thetvdb's API as a basis.

See -> http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40715 for progress on games and emulator library/launcher
and http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php...scrapeable thread from user looking into online games database
Have you been following this thread, djh?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=40715

Interesting stuff on the game front.

edit: Oh! Timdog, you are too fast for me.
djh_ Wrote:I wasn't being negative, I just wanted to know if this is how people genuinely felt. I mean, there's isn't much more for me to say and I'm not sure how much is left to ask, so if you'd rather I shut up and get on with it I can do.

I for one enjoy being teased by the occasional comment and screenshot. Especially after your disappeared for a while last fall and I started to worry that Aeon was dead or dying. Even if we're not close, I enjoy checking the thread for anything you want to throw our way.
This skin is toooooooooooo gooodddddd i cant wait any longer :-) lucky Street Fighter Remix on Xbox360 keep me occupy and soon Street Fighter 4 ..bring out the good old days I spend in the arcade beating up people with Guile Big Grin
Just to help us to be fully prepare when the release will come. What should be the size of each thumbnails for tv-series or other videos? Thx
djh_ Wrote:The new Aeon recommends 1080p thumbnails ...

I'm very excited about the new Aeon-Screens and can hardly wait for the release. I have one question: As recommended I've made a few 1080p thumbnails, but when I scrape the movies, XMBC resizes the thumbnails to about 430x610 (userdata\Thumbnails\Video\...). Are there any settings to force XBMC not to resize thumbnails? Or do we have to rescrape all Movies after the release of Stark?
Hi.

I can´t wait for this release!

Have to say that i looks great, excellent work!!!

Really looking forward to this.

//Talle
I love the look of this skin so much, I wanna take it behind the school yard and get it pregnant!
Doraemonn Wrote:I love the look of this skin so much, I wanna take it behind the school yard and get it pregnant!

hahaha! That's gotta be the weirdest way to express your affection towards a piece of software.
Joy In Repitition
djh_ Wrote:That can be arranged, you know. Maybe we should do a poll to see if others agree. I'm not taking the piss, btw.

This wasn't meant to be negative at all. I was referring to my addictive compulsion of checking this thread each and every day. I know everyone says this, but I'm a programmer by profession (and have a fondness for graphics), so I can fully appreciate how hard you are working on this project. I love many of your design decisions in the old AEON and especially what I've seen of your latest version. My point was simply that its silly how often I check the activity of this thread, that's all.

I have to say though, it's little offputting for you to say "let's do a poll" to see who wants to discontinue screenshots. You have 50 pages of people praising your work--obviously we are all very excited. There's not a person that comes in my theater who doesn't marvel at AEON so I will patiently wait until you are 100% satisfied.

p.s. what did you mean by not taking the piss, am I missing something?

Tom
Oh wow... have been without my xbox for a while so I haven't checked up on Aeon in a few months. This is bloody BEAUTIFUL! Thanks djh, and best wishes on all current/future work!

NS
djh_ Wrote:That can be arranged, you know. Maybe we should do a poll to see if others agree. I'm not taking the piss, btw.

Ohhh hell no! What else would I do twenty times a day?

I don't know if you realise this djh, but you've given me a serious case of OCD. I hope Stark gets released before I have to start therapy Wink
tknice1 Wrote:p.s. what did you mean by not taking the piss, am I missing something?

"Taking the piss" is a British expression, meaning kidding. In this case he's saying he's not kidding.
tknice1 Wrote:p.s. what did you mean by not taking the piss, am I missing something?Tom

I think he means "I'm not joking". Smile
Doraemonn Wrote:Ohhh hell no! What else would I do twenty times a day?

I don't know if you realise this djh, but you've given me a serious case of OCD. I hope Stark gets released before I have to start therapy Wink

You danged kids...I was stalking Stark waaaay before it was cool to do so. Ask DJH. Big Grin
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon "Stark" - Working screens3