• 4(current)
Aeon "Stark" - Working screens
There are no words to describe how amazing this looks.

WOW.

No disrespect to all other hard working skinners and graphics artists out there
but this new skin makes everything else look like a kindergarten drawing.

I just can't wait to get my hands on this.

BTW: Great Banlieue 13 backdrop. (District B13 for those of you who don't speak french).
Where can i get it as it is not on meligrove or your bg_movies torrent?

-Pr.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
Pr.Sinister Wrote:I just can't wait to get my hands on this

EDIT: Screens removed
omg... this looks sooo good....

can't wait !
R111 Wrote:just preview AeonStark(concept)

Can't say I'm too happy about those screens going up so I've taken them down. They're a bit too early, those. Where did you find them?
I guess this is what happens when you start posting screeners Duncan...clever people follow links Big Grin
Evidently. Eek

Out of respect for the guy's enthusiasm, though, I will post screens of the sections he was illustrating just as soon as they're in line with the others.

EDIT: Oh, and about the backdrops. You'll have to wait until this thing is released for those. Gonna drop the atom bomb of backdrop packs.
see you in two weeks then?
sorry for the leak screens. guess its my way to tell you that the zip is in the open.

cheers..
No worries. I thought I'd deleted that.

There's little to shout about in that file anyway - nothing was really in place and plenty has happened since. Not what you'd call usable.
I think I grabbed those same files a while back. I didn't figure you would want them posted though. Things are looking really good. I can't wait to hear a date on when you think the beta will come.
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ
djh_ Wrote:EDIT: Oh, and about the backdrops. You'll have to wait until this thing is released for those. Gonna drop the atom bomb of backdrop packs.
Where do you get them? They're always quality.
djh_ -> Wow! Amazingly nice, I mean "regular" Aeon is fantastic but this i brilliant! Great work!
Bloody lovely. How's it working on the old xbox though?
neal...I suspect that Duncan would agree with me, that he is really designing Aeon (stark) with the HD community in mind. This is why you have not seen a 4x3 version already, and the inception of 1080 background content.
djh_ Wrote:There is a difference between "cloak and dagger stuff" and not showing something that doesn't exist or isn't finished. Necessity doesn't come into it.

And no, it's not a skin for the Xbox. It's a skin for modern media software and hardware that by coincidence supports a seven year old machine. You are right about it not being the second coming, though, which is why we won't be falling over ourselves to ensure Xbox compatibility.

Dont forget where this whole thing got its start. It is "Xbox Media Center". It doesnt just happen to support the seven year old xbox.. It was made for Xbox.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon "Stark" - Working screens3