Strange Numbers in some Movie Titles
Video 
Dears,
i some cases i see strange numbers (in this case "#183", see screenshot below) in the movie titles on the bottom of the screen. As the title on the bottom is in any case just a duplicate of the title in the upper left corner, i would suggest to remove this completely. Maybe this area could be used for some movie related information like Studio Icons, rating icons etc.
Kodi 20.2 (for Windows) on Win11 HTPC
ZDMC 20.2 on Zidoo UHD3000
(2022-10-09, 09:59)Reelyator Wrote: i some cases i see strange numbers (in this case "#183", see screenshot below)
I expect that is the IMDB Top 250 ranking for the movie
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2022-10-09, 10:52)Karellen Wrote:
(2022-10-09, 09:59)Reelyator Wrote: i some cases i see strange numbers (in this case "#183", see screenshot below)
I expect that is the IMDB Top 250 ranking for the movie

......Ahaaaa! Smart guy! You are probably right;-)
But in this case i would suggest to better visualize this information. Maybe as "IMDB Top 250 Rating: 183", not just as part of the movie title....
Kodi 20.2 (for Windows) on Win11 HTPC
ZDMC 20.2 on Zidoo UHD3000

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Strange Numbers in some Movie Titles0