PS5/Dualsense controller on Kodi
Hello! I've run into a bit of a "problem" and I'm having trouble finding a solution.

Kodi currently does not seem to detect the Playstation 5 Dualsense gamepad natively despite being connected by bluetooth on a windows 10 system.... UNLESS the program "ds4windows" is running, which causes it to be seen as a gamepad/xbox gamepad. Is there a way to get Kodi to properly use it without ds4windows?

Here's the thing. The WiiU emulator, Cemu, added in support for native motion controls that the dualsense is capable of in version 2.0... but ds4windows can't be running, at least not for me. So, if I want to play a certain super popular game that may use motion controls I have to navigate using the Xbox gamepad, then make sure the Dualsense is on, then start the emulator. I know... it's such a huge inconvenience to get up off the couch and get the second controller, but sometimes I just want to pick up the one when I turn the system on in the first place and be done with it.

Apologies if this has been solved, or if I posted in the wrong place, but I couldn't find a solution via google other than "stop steam auto-start and add kodi as a non-game and launch from steam." I have everything running at windows startup as-is.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PS5/Dualsense controller on Kodi0