• 5(current)
Ability to natively mount / parse Blu-ray Disc ISO images and read structure of them?
BurningSky Wrote:libbluray is included in this PPA repository: https://launchpad.net/~mario-sitz/+archive/ppa Wink

this PPA builds XBMC with libbluray support. No more self-compiling is needed Wink
Attention: current GIT of XBMC is used.
great, i'll test it tonight Smile
Maybe, i'll get more luck with mysql support
sitzm Wrote:this PPA builds XBMC with libbluray support. No more self-compiling is needed Wink
Attention: current GIT of XBMC is used.

Sorry for the stupid question but I assume that since its using the latest XBMC the .iso mounting is included?

M
Yes
Works like a charm. Thanks to all involved. The best only gets better woo hooBig Grin

M
How do you do this on Windows 7, I'm confused.....
eph78 Wrote:How do you do this on Windows 7, I'm confused.....

Download and install Dharma, then download this ZIP file and overwrite XBMC.exe. That's my build, up to date with the latest GIT master branch.
Living Room: ASUS Chromebox / OpeneElec 5 / Kodi 14.2
Bedroom: Amazon FireTV Stick / Kodi 14.2
Home Office: Amazon FireTV Stick / Kodi 14.2
Windows Server: Intel Core i3-2100T / 8GB Ram / 48TB / MySQL / StableBit DrivePool on Server 2012 R2 Standard
Philmatic Wrote:Download and install Dharma, then download this ZIP file and overwrite XBMC.exe. That's my build, up to date with the latest GIT master branch.

Thanks!! Great stuff.
eph78 Wrote:Thanks!! Great stuff.

I tried the download and replaced my xbmc.exe. Now when I start XMBC it opens and I see the "XBMC" splash screen and then the program crashes and closes..

Any ideas? I downloaded the latest Dharma 10 software also.

Thanks!
Worked on Win 7 x64 for me! Did you copy the dll that was in the zip over too? Not sure if it was needed but as it was in there. Love the loading of iso's, nice touch.
defrag Wrote:Worked on Win 7 x64 for me! Did you copy the dll that was in the zip over too? Not sure if it was needed but as it was in there. Love the loading of iso's, nice touch.

Yes also replaced the .dll file.

Does it matter that I'm on Win7 x32??
Philmatic Wrote:Download and install Dharma, then download this ZIP file and overwrite XBMC.exe. That's my build, up to date with the latest GIT master branch.
Thx!

@eph78: I'm on Win7 x86 here to.
Kodi 17.0 Krypton, Win10 running on an ASRock ION 330HT HTPC
Although this is awesome, and it truly is, how far away is the possibility of bitstreaming the TrueHD and DTS-HD sound tracks?
Is there a Mac version of this somewhere
MBP late 2009 - TimeCapsule 2TB - Harmony One+ - Readynas NV+ 8TB RAID5 - Mac Mini late 2009 with 10.9.0 and VDA - Panasonic TX-PG420ES -
it works on mac as well, but i dunno if there are any builds about.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ability to natively mount / parse Blu-ray Disc ISO images and read structure of them?1