• 7(current)
Ability to natively mount / parse Blu-ray Disc ISO images and read structure of them?
Hmm.Weird. I downloaded the latest sources from the oficial SVN (git://github.com/xbmc/xbmc.git )
I downloaded the latest source of libblueray.
Without changing anything in the Projectfile i just compiled XBMC and tried to start a Blue Ray ISO. It works!

Tried 4 ISOs.
3 are playing fine but 1 ISO doesn't start.

I thought i have to integrate libblueray in some way. It seems it's integrated in the Project right now.

Am i right?
_Andy_ Wrote:I thought i have to integrate libblueray in some way. It seems it's integrated in the Project right now.

Am i right?
I never had to include libbluray in the Win32 builds, it's just there.
Living Room: ASUS Chromebox / OpeneElec 5 / Kodi 14.2
Bedroom: Amazon FireTV Stick / Kodi 14.2
Home Office: Amazon FireTV Stick / Kodi 14.2
Windows Server: Intel Core i3-2100T / 8GB Ram / 48TB / MySQL / StableBit DrivePool on Server 2012 R2 Standard
Philmatic Wrote:I put together another build:

Notes:
  1. You MUST have an existing valid Dharma installation already on your computer, my executable simply replaces the old one but has all the same dependencies as the original XBMC.
  2. I have VERIFIED that this works on both x32 and x64 platforms on Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
  3. If you use MySQL to store your media library database, you CANNOT revert back down to Dharma, it updates the database and will not let you go back down to an older revision.
Information:
Filename: XBMC_W32_DX_d40f1b7bf2da4c372b0a.zip
Filesize: 14.1 MB (14,874,112 bytes)
Date: 1/19/2011
Git revision: d40f1b7bf2da4c372b0a
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?fq1r4bk54wwf1jd
Alternative: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1540232/XBMC_W32...372b0a.zip

I've created a discussion thread here, let's move all non-development chatter to there.
Enjoy!

Works! Thanks much!!!!!! Cool
First thanks to all those who made this awesome addition. For those of you having problems with certain .iso. Have you tried re-ripping? I had a couple (wallave and gromit complete collection and princess bride) that had would not open in XBMC but would mount and work with all other programs. When I re-ripped both (I slowed down the rip just for kicks) they worked fine. This may be unique to my setup but I thought I'd pass that along. I'm using anydvdHD and ImgBurn

M
mcoto Wrote:First thanks to all those who made this awesome addition. For those of you having problems with certain .iso. Have you tried re-ripping? I had a couple (wallave and gromit complete collection and princess bride) that had would not open in XBMC but would mount and work with all other programs. When I re-ripped both (I slowed down the rip just for kicks) they worked fine. This may be unique to my setup but I thought I'd pass that along. I'm using anydvdHD and ImgBurn

M

Bring it to the discussion thread. It'll be helpful for those who are looking for support.
Living Room: ASUS Chromebox / OpeneElec 5 / Kodi 14.2
Bedroom: Amazon FireTV Stick / Kodi 14.2
Home Office: Amazon FireTV Stick / Kodi 14.2
Windows Server: Intel Core i3-2100T / 8GB Ram / 48TB / MySQL / StableBit DrivePool on Server 2012 R2 Standard
Just wonder what this mean?
"Features: the library integrates navigation, playlist parsing, menus and BD-J."
Source: http://www.videolan.org/developers/libbluray.html

It probably doesn't mean what I think it does. Smile
Kodi 17.0 Krypton, Win10 running on an ASRock ION 330HT HTPC
In a thread on reddit, on of the devs said full bluray support is coming by the end of the year..
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ability to natively mount / parse Blu-ray Disc ISO images and read structure of them?1