Req SkyShowtime video add-on
[font][font]vontar s905x4 android 11 bejelentkezés, a lejátszás fekete képernyőn indul[/font][/font]
vontar s905x4 android 11 bejelentkezik,lejátszás elindul fekete képernyő
I will try tomorrow Paco8

I tried your latest addon in a TV Box with Kodi Nexus and cookie file option. Everything goes fine (account, lists...) but playback it's not working. I get a black screen with no sound running

Any idea of what can that be?
I tried the addon on FireStick 4K Max with Kodi 20 and it works fine, everything loads, playback also works, so great work.
The only thing that is still not completely ok is the language settings, because I have the skyshowtime interface settings in the original application in English, but I have some folders in the addon in the language of my country and the names of the series are also in my language (e.g. my stuff is not in english). But in the original application, everything is in English. Even the application for exporting the stream from the my stuff folder works with this addon too, the only problem is the names of the series that are not in English, which causes a problem when searching on TMDb.
regarding no video playback on android - it may be required to have a google certified device

(if you install the official app onto the same box and it tells you its not available that would be your answer, this is true for the HK1 Rbox which is a twin of the vontar)
(2023-03-30, 21:33)Kravatak76 Wrote: I tried the addon on FireStick 4K Max with Kodi 20 and it works fine, everything loads, playback also works, so great work.
The only thing that is still not completely ok is the language settings, because I have the skyshowtime interface settings in the original application in English, but I have some folders in the addon in the language of my country and the names of the series are also in my language (e.g. my stuff is not in english). But in the original application, everything is in English. Even the application for exporting the stream from the my stuff folder works with this addon too, the only problem is the names of the series that are not in English, which causes a problem when searching on TMDb.
Could you test if this is fixed in version 0.1.10?
app works perfect @Paco8

... on FireTV gen3 / Fire OS 7.6.1.3
(2023-03-31, 15:48)Paco8 Wrote:
(2023-03-30, 21:33)Kravatak76 Wrote:  
I can tell you this now sorts the language on the menu's, a big massive thanks for all you're hard work on this.......
(2023-03-31, 15:48)Paco8 Wrote:
(2023-03-30, 21:33)Kravatak76 Wrote: I tried the addon on FireStick 4K Max with Kodi 20 and it works fine, everything loads, playback also works, so great work.
@Paco8 Great job, its fixed and now everything works good. Just login with name and password and I will be 100% satisfied Smile Maybe it's slowly time to move this thread to add-on support from request, don't you think? Big Grin
@Paco8

i realized the kodi documentation is lacking for "StartAndroidActivity" so just in case you need the code to start your login app from kodi with extras here you go

python:
import xbmc
platform='PeacockTV'
extras='[{"type":"string","key":"platform","value":"%s"}]' % platform
plogin = 'StartAndroidActivity("paco8.skyextractcookie",,,,,"%s")' % extras
xbmc.executebuiltin(plogin)

( if you want to know all the parameters skipped with the commas here's my "documentation" for the function https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...p.cpp#L997 )
@Paco8 The language of the original application depends on the location. In my case it is pl-PL (Polish), not en-US.

The language section should be expanded for all SkyShowtime locations.
From version 0.1.10 If you're not logged in, the  menus and titles will be displayed in English. If you're logged in then they will be displayed in the language you chose in your profile. If you change the language in your profile (website) then you need to re-select a profile in the addon to see the changes.
(2023-03-31, 19:30)jepsizofye Wrote: @Paco8

i realized the kodi documentation is lacking for "StartAndroidActivity" so just in case you need the code to start your login app from kodi with extras here you go

python:
import xbmc
platform='PeacockTV'
extras='[{"type":"string","key":"platform","value":"%s"}]' % platform
plogin = 'StartAndroidActivity("paco8.skyextractcookie",,,,,"%s")' % extras
xbmc.executebuiltin(plogin)

( if you want to know all the parameters skipped with the commas here's my "documentation" for the function https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...p.cpp#L997 )
I tried StartAndroidActivity, it works. The problem is that this command doesn't wait until the android app has finished.
I also tried to call the app with am start from the addon but for some reason it didn't work (call returns an error).
(2023-03-31, 23:21)Paco8 Wrote: I tried StartAndroidActivity, it works. The problem is that this command doesn't wait until the android app has finished.
I also tried to call the app with am start from the addon but for some reason it didn't work (call returns an error).

ah yes i could not find a wait function either, am has a -W which wait for it to start but doesnt actually wait until the app has ended

i think a workaround would be needed, something with a cancellable wait window

something like removing the keyfile (or otherwise making sure it doesnt exist) then start the app and do a wait in the script until its cancelled or exists

python:

import os.path
import time

while not os.path.exists(key_file):
    time.sleep(1)

as far as starting from am, it doesnt provide anything extra (and perhaps worse?) but here's the command that works for that

Code:
am start -n paco8.skyextractcookie/.MainActivity -e platform PeacockTV

-----

i also thought it would be useful to find a way to install the app from kodi but i came up with no good solutions, the android updater app does work well so maybe something can be used from it

i did put together a quick downloader however, but cant find a way to invoke installation

python:
import requests
url = 'https://github.com/Paco8/SkyExtractCookieAndroid/releases/download/v1.0.0/SkyExtractCookie-1.0.0.apk'
req = requests.get(url)
with open('/sdcard/Download/skyextractcookie.apk','wb') as output_file:
    output_file.write(req.content)

(im absolutely positive you can do better than that 5m script but its what i was using)

-----
EDIT:

with no viable options to initiate the installation you can use one of these to start the file manager to show the downloads, should exist on most if not all android boxes

(this is how the android updater does it)

am start --user 0 -n com.android.documentsui/com.android.documentsui.files.FilesActivity
am start --user 0 -n com.android.documentsui/com.android.documentsui.ViewDownloadsActivity

recommend using a toast message in the app upon completion when it's been called with extras so it may close without further interaction
(2023-03-30, 21:38)jepsizofye Wrote: regarding no video playback on android - it may be required to have a google certified device

(if you install the official app onto the same box and it tells you its not available that would be your answer, this is true for the HK1 Rbox which is a twin of the vontar)

That's it... Sad I thought that this addon would solve that problem.

Is there any possibility of skipping the need of certified device through Kodi?
i dont think so @Mandawar its all part of their anti-piracy, they are deciding who gets and who doesnt

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SkyShowtime video add-on0