Win whitelist setting
hi i have a pc connected to a samsung 4k tv in the whitelist which ones do i set and the other 2 setting below it Allow 3:2 pulldown refresh rates and Allow double refresh rates on or off
Whitelist 3840x2160p 60Hz, 59.94Hz, 50.00Hz, 24Hz, and 23.98Hz.  These are your highest native refresh rates.  Some have been omitted because they will be doubled such as 30Hz which will become 60Hz.

Uncheck Allow 3:2 pulldown.  You don't need to use this because your panel is capable of displaying perfect multiples of your source refresh rates.  For instance, if your panel was only capable of 60Hz... and you tried to play a 23.976 video, 60 is not perfectly divisible by 23.976.  So, you would need to change the candance by using 3:2 pulldown which leads to judder and judder sucks.

Check Allow double refresh rates.  This allows extra frames to be inserted by interpolating.  Extra frames means more data.  More data means better motion and overall clarity technically.  I suggest you crank your Sharpness setting to maximum and your Auto Motion Plus Blur and Judder Reduction to maximum also.  This will allow your Samsung panel to utilize the 240Hz interpolation if your model supports it.  This means your refresh rates will increase significantly as will the quality of your video.  Most folks call this SOE (Soap Opera Effect).  I call it amazing  Nod
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
thank you mate
mate iv a new pc and tv now both 2.1 gen and 144hz what do i set on the whitelist and any other setting to use cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
whitelist setting0