Kodi stops playing in channelmode.
Hi

For a while now i have had problem with Kodi quits playing in channel mode.
I've tried for a long time now to get a log of this behaivor but when starting the logging it doen't fail or stop.
Today finaly it worked to make a logfile over this.

Here is the pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/GyAg2XDF

ToddeSwe
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
Unfortunately the log provided is insufficient, with no header detailing your hardware, versions, iterations and nothing in the exit for this short clip gives any clues. I take it, that channel mode to you is what I call streaming video from a 3rd party add-on application on windows? Please elicit that application, and suggest this post might get more scrutiny with a proper debug log in threads concerning this add-on.
(2022-12-04, 19:11)PatK Wrote: Unfortunately the log provided is insufficient, with no header detailing your hardware, versions, iterations and nothing in the exit for this short clip gives any clues. I take it, that channel mode to you is what I call streaming video from a 3rd party add-on application on windows? Please elicit that application, and suggest this post might get more scrutiny with a proper debug log in threads concerning this add-on.

Thank you i have allready posted this question in the SVT Play section as well because i don't know if it's KODI or SVT Play's fault. Smile

I'll include the whole logfile then. Thanks!

The full log is updated here as well now!
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
The debug log doesn't have debug turned on settings>system>logging which would leave us with more pertinent information. As noted this issue is best handled in the SVT Play section as this is not a common Kodi problem but more of a ghost handshaking issue with 3rd party hand offs.
(2022-12-04, 22:19)PatK Wrote: The debug log doesn't have debug turned on settings>system>logging which would leave us with more pertinent information. As noted this issue is best handled in the SVT Play section as this is not a common Kodi problem but more of a ghost handshaking issue with 3rd party hand offs.

Thanks for telling me, i'll keep that in mind untill the next time.
I learned that it was SVT the provider of tv in sweden that had implemented a thing that makes SVT Play stop every 5 minutes when using the channel mode. And there's nothing they can do to fix it. Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi stops playing in channelmode.0