Release TetradUI 2.0.0 for Kodi 20 Nexus
2.0.0 FOR KODI 20 NEXUS

ABOUT
TetradUI is a skin made from a collaborative effort by TeamUI. 
It is based on the JX720 skin by Jezz_X which was introduced all the way back in December 2010.
The aim with TetradUI is to create a fresh modern homage of the classic blades-style UI found in the original Xbox360 dashboard.
Please try TetradUI and submit feedback and/or let us know about any bugs. I want to hear what you love or hate about this skin or what features you want to see added to it.

SCREENSHOTS

watch gallery

INSTALL
This skin can be installed through the official Kodi add-on repository.

Go to the Add-on Manager within Kodi:

• Settings
  • Add-ons
  • Install from repository
  • Kodi add-on repository
  • Look and feel
  • Skins
  • TetradUI
  • Install

DEVELOPMENT VERSION
You can install Gade's Add-on Repository to get the latest development versions of TetradUI
or alternatively you can visit the Github to download and manually install.

TRANSLATIONS
Translation of the skin is handled on Weblate.
Please sign up and join the project to translate this skin.
A huge thanks to all the translators for the great work - it's really appreciated!
Amazing work as always! Smile
Hello I would like your help please, I would like to use this skin for my kodi but I'm struggling to add extra blades on the menu. Is there anyone who can please help me out?
Thank you in advance
Cobra Themes
I'm sorry I can't help with that specific thing. 
I posted an update HERE which addresses why TetradUI has not yet seen a significant update as of yet.
Cheers!
should have maybe posted here... status update....
(2023-07-25, 17:34)Ch3dd4rGoblin Wrote: VERY cool to see others interested in EllipsisUI and TetradUI. 
VERY cool to hear from you EqUiNoX!

Just to give a little update... EllipsisUI is currently NOT dead but has been on the backburner for a bit of time now.
My focus is to deliver a much improved experience with TetradUI with a complete code overhaul (thanks to Gade) to bring TetradUI to 1080 natively as well as many fixes and improvements. Gade has done mostly everything needed in code and I'm holding things back currently with graphics.
This is where I must apologize, I have been working painfully slow lately as a result of real life issues and priorities that are very much distracting me and robbing my time (and finances too which also takes away from TeamUI because a load of work is sponsored by me).   
As it sits, I have done 95% of the graphic work needed and when I'm done I will release all of it so people can download and edit and make themed textures in a super streamlined way, export files and not have to worry about filenames, and create your theme as easy as possible. It will be at that time that a new and much improved TetradUI will be released to the official Kodi addon repo.

My apologies to anyone that is waiting patiently for anything new. It'll still be a little while longer Sad 

I will also say that when this thread was created I had the most minimal graphic design talent and I've been working hard to change that.
My work probably took 1000x's longer than it would have taken somebody else who knows what their doing from the start, but whats the fun in that?

(2023-07-24, 12:59)Cobra Themes Wrote: Hello I would like your help please, I would like to use this skin for my kodi but I'm struggling to add extra blades on the menu. Is there anyone who can please help me out?
Thank you in advance
Cobra Themes

Glad you like the skin.

Sorry, but it's not possible yet to add custom blades or categories.
I like the TetradUI only I miss the now playing screen for music. Is it there somewhere or is it off? And when you out of the video playing screen. You cannot back in. Normally you can go back with esc to the now playing screen that is not working.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TetradUI 2.0.0 for Kodi 20 Nexus0