MediaStream v0.91 Released
skunkm0nkee Wrote:System -> Settings -> Skin -> Backgrounds -> Show Fanart on TV Wall

Hmm I tried that and it indeed does show the Fanart as though it was on a projector screen, but it shows it on top of my background! Do I have to disable TV backgrounds to have the projector room show up?

skunkm0nkee Wrote:Uncheck the following setting:

System -> Settings -> Skin -> Home -> Show Blade in Centre of Screen

This will move the blade further to the left of the screen

Yes I have that unchecked, even with the blade on the left it takes up about 1/3 of my 1080p screen. Most pictures are missing quite a bit with the left 1/3 covered up, it really detracts from the cycling backgrounds when you can only see the right side of the picture.

skunkm0nkee Wrote:Is in there for the next release

Awesome!
midgetspy Wrote:Hmm I tried that and it indeed does show the Fanart as though it was on a projector screen, but it shows it on top of my background! Do I have to disable TV backgrounds to have the projector room show up?

Fixed for next release (Was already reported - http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=220...stcount=21)
I've been using media stream since build 88 or 89 and left click doesn't really work in the home screen; it works sometimes when one clicks to the very left of the text. Is this intended behavior? Sorry for poking with this, but with so many "minor" refinements why has this been unaddressed?
BDPNA Wrote:That's not a bad idea, actually - I should get the codes and toss that into my Harmony for the old xbox. I always find myself using the xbox wireless remote but there's no point really. I just wish I could power it on with the darn remote!

Liter sounds like a great idea though, that rocks. In the meantime I'll try my Harmony!

Here is a guide, to set your Harmony for the xbox.
Just a note, don't get me wrong, it's just weird seeing this kind of bug kept alive on a project that has such high standards and refinement. If it's been overlooked or something, please fix Smile
We're not just sitting about waiting for you to tell us what to do migueld. We have a list of things we are currently working on and getting the skin to work with the mouse is on there but is pretty far down the list at the moment
skunkm0nkee Wrote:We're not just sitting about waiting for you to tell us what to do migueld. We have a list of things we are currently working on and getting the skin to work with the mouse is on there but is pretty far down the list at the moment

Chill friend, no need to get worked up about that :p. I'm just wondering how it got overlooked since it's a pretty major bug IMO. And now that media stream is the default skin, the pressure is on Nod. But, thanks for letting me know its status. Your efforts and the team's are very appreciated Wink
The majority of us are probably using remotes instead of mice.
migueld...mediastream is not the default skin of xbmc. Or are you saying it's YOUR default skin? You should probably clarify?
MikeBeecham Wrote:migueld...mediastream is not the default skin of xbmc. Or are you saying it's YOUR default skin? You should probably clarify?

Oh you are right, sorry about that. Eh I guess I got confused by Plex and the fact that whenever I update XBMC I keep the same settings, ie media stream. My bad Rolleyes
Hitcher Wrote:The majority of us are probably using remotes instead of mice.

I use a remote too, PS3. But, whenever I do any configuration or HTPC set up I usually use the mouse. I'm also thinking about new users, who download XBMC to their PCs and the first thing they try is clicking. I've recommended XBMC a couple of times and I've seen some first impressions and first time users are usually confused even by PM3. Imagine if I recommend media stream, and the mouse doesn't work... not good. But anyway.

It's nice seeing PM3.HD getting more mouse support and a more streamlined UI. Kudos for them. Hopefully Media stream will address that issue soon.
Hi there, i have an normal 100hz 16:9 tv, and your skin fits it almost perfectly.

Only the smaller fonts are unreadable, and it doesnt matter if i change the font..
Is there a fix for this?

Thanks!
Change the font size under 'Appearance'.
Ive been having a problem since updating to 0.91. When I try to press the menu button, its so far to the left that I cant tell what im clicking on.

I thought that issue was already fixed a few versions ago? Can you try and remove the MediaStream folder and re-installing v0.91 new and see if you still get the problem?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream v0.91 Released0