MediaStream v0.91 Released
Agitator Wrote:thanx for the link
but i mean MediaStream v0.91 Released!

Sorry. This is the correct one: http://www.mediafire.com/?puvo3pyu4fy
jepp thats the version
thanks
Website updated again. Sorry about that.

D
HI all! I've checked the last version of Mediastream for the new option of fanart in file view mode. I don't know why but when I download a bakcground fanart of one movie in file mode, it doesn't shows the background, only shows it in the library mode. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, or maybe the fanart it's only for the library view.
thksfor the great skin!
I've set up the backdrops folders correctly. But when entering the main screen some backdrops become black. When I enter "movies" and then go back to main screen, the backdrops will show again for movies. But when I restart xbmc, it's black screen again...

Another issue: always when entering tv shows, I end up in movies. I've set up my sources like this (see below) and I've also set the content type on my tv series folder to be "TV".
Quote:<video>
<default>Movies</default>
<source>
<name>Movies</name>
<path>F:\Movies\</path>
</source>
<source>
<name>TV Shows</name>
<path>F:\TV Shows\</path>
</source>
</video>

Another issue: I don't use library mode. But everytime I enter Tv series I end up in library mode. I've selected file mode, but the selection doesn't stick. I always end up in library mode.

I'm using the latest xbmc t3ch and the latest mediastream.
Waffa Wrote:Added: Option to show a more animated version of Media Preview view based on mod by anoobie) - see image below

Works fine, but when I want to hide the info I get a new screen back that can't be right. Also can't choose both options hide info media preview/show animated media preview.
I presume the bizare screen happend when you hid the info on the Options Menu. This option should have been removed as the way the page works now it needs to reload fully before the changes take effect. (It has been removed for the next release). Yep, currently those two options are an either/or, you can only have one of them on at a time but I'm going to look into making them independent.

Waffa Wrote:Added: Seek slider (hopefully) to Video OSD (based on suggestion by Waffa - needs testing)

Seekslider is not working for me. Video and music.
Will (hopefully) be fixed for next release

Waffa Wrote:Updated: Widened the Music Visualisation Settinsg dialog

New icons, widened dialog but i can't change the milkdrop settings in 0.90 I could. Now there none to set.
Yep, it does seem a bit flakey (no settings to change, then close it, open vis selection and the re-open the settings again and it shows the settings!) Will look into it

Waffa Wrote:Lyrics still doesn't work. Had to overwrite it, works fine now.
Fixed for next release

Waffa Wrote:Album layout (music) is not good Text is not showing properly.
Not sure what your problem is, but it works fine for me. Are you sure your using the albums view for the right media? (If you use it on a non-music list it won't show text)

psike Wrote:i've set a images folder for the tv background to have images show when on home screen pointing at tv shows, it shows them in the background.
but now with the fanart on projector screen on i'm getting the tv fanart in place where the projector is but it's on top of images from the folder in setting.

is there a why to have both images folder for the home screen and the tv show projector working at the same time?
Fixed for next release

markiz Wrote:No problem. Can I ask a question then?

In the main menu, I find "biofilmer". I guess the english says "theatre" or something like that. What's that? It's empty when I select it.

I'm guessing that's the movies link, you need to be using the library to get the real benefit from this

markiz Wrote:Another question: In settings I can choose to disable "apple movie trailers". So I guess it's enabled by default. But where can I find the trailers? It's not in the main menu.

It's the background for the Apple Movvie TRailers plugin/script that you can change not AMT itself.
kalojero Wrote:HI all! I've checked the last version of Mediastream for the new option of fanart in file view mode. I don't know why but when I download a bakcground fanart of one movie in file mode, it doesn't shows the background, only shows it in the library mode. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, or maybe the fanart it's only for the library view.
thksfor the great skin!

Fanart shows in files mode but I'm not sure if you need to be using the library to have it scanned in first?
markiz Wrote:I've set up the backdrops folders correctly. But when entering the main screen some backdrops become black. When I enter "movies" and then go back to main screen, the backdrops will show again for movies. But when I restart xbmc, it's black screen again...
Sounds like a memory issue, the xbox can't really handle the full version of the skin plus custom BG's. We're working on a liter version of the themse as we speak tho Nod

markiz Wrote:Another issue: always when entering tv shows, I end up in movies. I've set up my sources like this (see below) and I've also set the content type on my tv series folder to be "TV".

Another issue: I don't use library mode. But everytime I enter Tv series I end up in library mode. I've selected file mode, but the selection doesn't stick. I always end up in library mode.

Unless you've edited the home.xml code the TV Shows and Movies links are setup to go in to the respective areas of the library. You can edit the code if you owuld like them mapped to specific sources (we intended the Videos link to be used for files mode)
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Sounds like a memory issue, the xbox can't really handle the full version of the skin plus custom BG's. We're working on a liter version of the themse as we speak tho Nod

I see. I was assuming that my custom BGs would work since they work in Aeon.

skunkm0nkee Wrote:Unless you've edited the home.xml code the TV Shows and Movies links are setup to go in to the respective areas of the library. You can edit the code if you owuld like them mapped to specific sources (we intended the Videos link to be used for files mode)

For several reasons I don't use library mode. Is it possible to configurate TV Shows and Movies to go to specific sources someway?
skunkm0nkee Wrote:It's the background for the Apple Movvie TRailers plugin/script that you can change not AMT itself.

That part I understand. What I dont understand is how to find the link AMT inside MediaStream. I would assume that the link to AMT would be in the main menu - but it's not there...
markiz Wrote:That part I understand. What I dont understand is how to find the link AMT inside MediaStream. I would assume that the link to AMT would be in the main menu - but it's not there...

AMT isn't part of the skin, you can find it (if you have it installed) in either System -> Scripts or within your video plugins

It is skinned to fit in with the rest of the MediaStream skin but AMT itself isn't part of the skin
The Horizontal Music bar looks really good but the previous track is showing the next track.
skunkm0nkee Wrote:I presume the bizare screen happend when you hid the info on the Options Menu. This option should have been removed as the way the page works now it needs to reload fully before the changes take effect. (It has been removed for the next release). Yep, currently those two options are an either/or, you can only have one of them on at a time but I'm going to look into making them independent.

That would be nice. I like them independent, so I can have the option to hide the info. (Not thumbs and cover).

Quote:Not sure what your problem is, but it works fine for me. Are you sure your using the albums view for the right media? (If you use it on a non-music list it won't show text).

I think so, music albums in file view mode.
In the library mode its ok

Album layout in file view mode.
Aha, now you're talking. File mode is the golden phrase. Not sure it's ever been tested in Files mode (oops!) - will sort it out for next release
As noted in the following post and the one that follows it, I concur that the issue with the selected video being reset to the top of the list only happens with the Info List view.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=2...post219823

The selection reverting to the top of the list for Info List view is happening in the 0.91 release. All the other views for Videos appear to work great.

Originally I thought it was something to do with the myth:// protocol, but my comparison with "real" videos used a different view. "Real" videos have the same issue with the Info List view.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream v0.91 Released0