No FanArt support in the original Project Mayhem III skin?
In the Video Library there is only 1 ID left to use can't remember what one it is but you are limited to ID's 50 to 59 the way to find out is open up both of the common views xmls and search for the names included in the MyVideoNav.xml
Jezz_X Wrote:In the Video Library there is only 1 ID left to use can't remember what one it is but you are limited to ID's 50 to 59 the way to find out is open up both of the common views xmls and search for the names included in the MyVideoNav.xml

Hmmm, then that will mean if to add the TV fanart like what is in PM3.HD, I will have to sacrafice one of views....Are the ID's broken down by grouping..Like 50-59 is for Views 60-?? is for this...ECT ect?
nah not really broken down as such just some a reserved for certain things like buttons in some windows and the views so XBMC knows what they are. and in media windows 50 to 59 are views which = 10 different views. in other non media windows you can use 50 to 59 for other things
I say sacrifice one of the views. I vote for dvd icon view my self. I mostly use dvd and big icon modes. the tv and movie fanart look amazing! keep up the great work.
Jezz_X Wrote:nah not really broken down as such just some a reserved for certain things like buttons in some windows and the views so XBMC knows what they are. and in media windows 50 to 59 are views which = 10 different views. in other non media windows you can use 50 to 59 for other things

It was ID 55 ...It got used bythe Episode Fan art View...Thats OK I got rid of the ID 54 DVDThumbs and changed it to the Original DVDWrap view..So far so good it doing what I want it to do I thinkLaugh I do have a question though:.....Jezz_X what does this do? I moved it around a bunch but it never shows up on the screen..Its in the episode fan art ID section under the labels. I guess I want to know what is label 31011? and what is the ListItem.Overlay:

<control type="label">
<posx>150</posx>
<posy>370</posy>
<width>290</width>
<height>160</height>
<font>font25</font>
<textcolor>grey2</textcolor>
<shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
<align>center</align>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<label>31011</label>
<visible>IsEmpty(Listitem.thumb)</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
<posx>655</posx>
<posy>620</posy>
<width>35</width>
<height>35</height>
<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
<texture>$INFO[ListItem.Overlay]</texture>
</control>

Hope I'm not bugging you to much and thanks for the help!
from the pm3.hd language file <string id="31011">EPISODE[CR]IMAGE[CR]NOT[CR]AVAILABLE</string> obviously shows when there is no thumb
and the listitem.Overlay is the watched tick icon in this case but can be the trainer and archived and locked icons in other places
Jezz_X Wrote:from the pm3.hd language file <string id="31011">EPISODE[CR]IMAGE[CR]NOT[CR]AVAILABLE</string> obviously shows when there is no thumb

Well this just shows you shouldn't jump into something blindly Laugh Now that I know that I should have been looking in the strings.xml for this info that will make things alot easierThanks!

Did run into a bump though.. Everything works ok in the Windows XBMC version Atlantis Beta 2 but when I but when I tried it on the XBOX with the latest Beta 2 the right side content panel does work correctly at all Here's the examples:
These are the Windows which look correct:
And these are from the xbox with the same skin:

Any ideas?
no idea check your logs for errors
12/09/08- fanart added to TV Show list and TV Seasons like PM3HD released with Atlantis. Video overlay problem still exists
10/18/08- Skin now works on all views PAL-NTSC/ 4:3-16:9/ 480p-1080I ...Fixed download link

Ok here we go. tell me what you think. This currently only works with 16:9 mode (720P ect.)...I will look at 4:3 but I really think it
might be a little crowded but hey who knows.

ImageImage
ImageImage

And here's the link:

Removed old Link

Please note I take no credit for any image or code. I just did a bunch of cutting and pastingBig Grin

Jezz_X Wrote:no idea check your logs for errors

Yep it was the code I ended up rebuilding it again from scratch trying to minimize the amount of PM3 HD code that transfer across. Thanks for all the help with this
Jezz_X Wrote:nah not really broken down as such just some a reserved for certain things like buttons in some windows and the views so XBMC knows what they are. and in media windows 50 to 59 are views which = 10 different views. in other non media windows you can use 50 to 59 for other things

Back to this subject: Does this mean that there are 10 ID's per area? (I.E. 10 for Video Library, 10 for Music Library, 10 non library views?) or is that there just 10 ID's total for viewing media in both Library(all together) and File ? :confused2:
10 for each media window xml so MyVideo.xml has 10 MyVideoNav.xml has 10 and so on
Is there a way to remove the video overlay in certain views? I tried adding to the <visible> in the videooverlay.xml but I either get no overlay or no change at all.

I tired both
<visible>![Window.IsVisible(myvideolibrary) + system.haslocks] + !Control.IsVisible(55)</visible>
and
<visible>![Window.IsVisible(myvideolibrary) + system.haslocks] | !Control.IsVisible(55)</visible>

(55) is the fanart view I inserted from the PM3 HD skin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No FanArt support in the original Project Mayhem III skin?0