a question about bookmarks
I read the WIKI and understand how they work, here is my question. I'm in the process of ripping my old UFC tapes to DIVX, it will be a royal pain to break up the video into chapters for each fight. Would it be feasible to have a ton of bookmarks? I have about 20 VHS tapes, each has around 5-8 fights on it. I would like to have it all streamline into my "watch tv" section but from what the WIKI says the bookmarks have their own section (which makes sense)

I guess my question is, is there any other way to accomplish this I'm not thinking of? I would like to have the menu with text saying what fight is fight and of course the option to play it all from the start seamlessly.

This might sound weird, and not even make sense sorry I'm tired from messing with XBMC all day and my brain is half asleep. lol
No, you are talking about chapters / scene markers. XBMC does support jumping between chapters but you will currently not see those chapters listed anywhere, nor are the chapters imported into the database/library (nor should chapters ever be imported into the database/library). http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=EDL_(commerc...er_support

You can submit a feature for having the chapters listed in media info when you go view media info.

The only alternative today is for you to manually split up the file into several files.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
a question about bookmarks0