PM3.HD skin?
And is there a way to build the skin without having to have all the prerequisites for compiling XBMC?
All you need is XBMCTex if you want a packaged textures.xpr - it's available from the xbmc/tools/XBMCTex folder from SVN:

http://xbmc.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/x...s/XBMCTex/

EDIT: Note that you'll have to change the path in the skin's build.bat accordingly.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Jezz can you add a generic fanart for videos that don't have one like in media stream? Also a generic poster would be nice. Currently it looks kinda empty/lost...
Programs has gone.... Sad

Just as I finished copying all my xbox games to my xbox and moved all the movies to a central server...

Anyway even a programs button could be added? just for the xbox perhaps? like the old scripts button...
I'm also missing the Programs button, too. I use it to launch Plugins, Emulators and Games.

If I can do that another way using PM3.HD, please let me know
Geeba Wrote:Programs has gone.... Sad

Just as I finished copying all my xbox games to my xbox and moved all the movies to a central server...

Anyway even a programs button could be added? just for the xbox perhaps? like the old scripts button...

simply create a favorite of your games source when in another skin

then switch back to PM3.HD and it will apear in you favorites list still.
matt! Wrote:I'm also missing the Programs button, too. I use it to launch Plugins, Emulators and Games.

If I can do that another way using PM3.HD, please let me know

(sorry quoted wrong user in last post.)

this favorites trick can also be done for your emulator source etc
Ah, nice trick! Thanks

matt
Hi there Guys and Gals,

Having some problems using PM3.HD on my xbox, I have downloaded the latest build, and it is in the files that I FTP'd across to my FTP., however I can not find it in the skins options.

Can anyone help me, or have I done something wrong?

Thanks Chris
Where exactly are you looking?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Appearance_S...k_and_Feel
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
sho Wrote:Where exactly are you looking?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Appearance_S...k_and_Feel

Yup I am in the look and feel settings, and the only two skin options I have are for Project Mayhem III, and Back Row, despite having the files on the xbox for MC360 AND PM3.HD.

Thanks in advance
cjbnash Wrote:Yup I am in the look and feel settings, and the only two skin options I have are for Project Mayhem III, and Back Row, despite having the files on the xbox for MC360 AND PM3.HD.

Thanks in advance

If you downloaded the skin from the SVN, then, before you can use it, you have to run the build.bat script to compile the skin. It will be one of the files that is downloaded from the SVN. After running the script, you will have a new folder named "BUILD". Inside this will be the "PMIII.HD" folder that you need to copy to the xbox.

If you don't already have it, you will also need to download XBMCTex.exe, which is available via SVN here:

http://xbmc.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/x...s/XBMCTex/

Depending on where you store XBMCTex on your harddrive, you'll need to edit build.bat to reflect your structure, accordingly. The easiest thing to do is to just put a copy inside the same folder as the build.bat, and edit the path listed in build.bat:

FIND
Code:
..\..\Tools\XBMCTex\XBMCTex

REPLACE WITH
Code:
XBMCTex
cjbnash, what are the contents of your \xbmc\skin folder?
sho Wrote:cjbnash, what are the contents of your \xbmc\skin folder?

11/10/2008 09:11 <DIR> PM3.HD
11/10/2008 09:11 <DIR> Project Mayhem III

help as I am really keen to get pm3.hd on my xbox.

Thanks
So what exactly needs to be put where in order to build this skin without building xbmc? And does anyone have something already setup?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PM3.HD skin?0