PM3.HD skin?
Jezz,

FYI, the skin comes up all black with no controls for me on a SVN build compiled via make install. Tried reinstalling clean, a clean userdata, moving the skin to ~/.xbmc subdir, etc. No dice.
works for me :\ on linux and builds and installs fine maybe your on 64bit or something other than ubuntu thats screwing up install
rodalpho Wrote:the skin comes up all black with no controls for me on a SVN build compiled via make install.

using the lastest XBMCTex.exe ?
R111 XBMCTex.exe in windows and xbox only, on linux which is what rodalpho is using xbmctex is compiled as you build and is then the xpr is made with make and copied to the right place with make install in a command line window
Hack_kid Wrote:hey Jezz X whats up? great skin I love all the work you do. Just an observation, with this skin there is no Programs Tab, I know XBMC is kinda leaving the XBox and moving towords just a Media Center Program but in the windows version of just PMIII we have the option to add the Programs Tab, could that be added? as i mainly use my xbox for xbmc (have the HD AV pack and a 50" 720p samsung plasma so it looks amasing) however sometimes i do use my Emulators like Zsnes etc. So the program tab is kinda esential, Right now i just went into the default pmIII and added all my EMUs as favorites and then went back but this is just a temp work around. I completely understand if you dont want o add it its your work just figured it would make a suggestion,

Thanks

Hack_kid
I forgot to reply to this one Smile Basically the skin was made for the OSX, Linux and Win32 versions of XBMC currently they cannot launch any programs in any official way so I had no need to put in the windows to do so. I do realize that its been put into the main xbox build now but this is the reason why we still have the old PM3 kicking around in the svn so people don't loose anything they had before (including 4x3 support)
Did I do something wrong??

What's with the black spot?

Its gone when I add the scanlines back...

But it also looks like there are some other issues...
I forgot this info also:

I'm using XBMC on Windows with the latest Alpha 4 release.
I got the same thing - I just assumed that it's not finished yet.
Maybe that's the case. It still looks great though!

And FYI, this might have been mentioned somewhere in this vast forum, but I came across this site for backdrops:

http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper_beta/.../date/any/

Its mostly landscapes, but it can sure pretty up your TV.

Thanks again Jezz!
Jezz_X Wrote:R111 XBMCTex.exe in windows and xbox only, on linux which is what rodalpho is using xbmctex is compiled as you build and is then the xpr is made with make and copied to the right place with make install in a command line window

oh, miss out that details.

picodegiao Wrote:Did I do something wrong??

What's with the black spot?
http://i35.tinypic.com/rbbqz6.jpg

ok that i know you need the latest XBMCTex.exe. right Jezz X?
What the hell is up with all that black over the screen ?
I should and does look like this for me on both win32 and linux ( I have not tested this on xbox ) But I'm sure the other team members would of mentioned it since they have used it for weeks on different platforms. :\

Image Image Image

In Fact it looks to me like you have some other opengl program running in the background that is interfering
I tested with Xbox, its all ok.

at 1st I build with an older XBMCTex.exe and got the same black lines. build with the latest XBMCTex.exe and its gone.

can download XBMCTex.exe from:
http://xbmc.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/x...e?view=log
well thats just odd really if thats the issue
Using on Xbox myself and i haven't had any of those issues.
Jezz_X Wrote:What the hell is up with all that black over the screen ?
My guess it that these guys have graphics device driver issues.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PM3.HD skin?0