Adaptively changing height of scroll box
I've been editing Estuary to try to piece together an understanding of how skinning works. 
I've changed the height of my list items considerably to make them easier to read on small screens,  in both the Includes.xml and View_55_WideList.xml.  However the scroll box that contains my list seems to be a fixed height and I can't find which file contains the settings for it, so the last item on my list is being cut off at the bottom of the screen rather than scrolling into view as I would expect. 

Thanks in advance!
That isn't controlled by the scroll bar but by the list controls.
Thanks, that's what I can't find then...
@no_skin,  I think by Scroll Box you may mean the fixedlist control that contains the list items, the size of which is set here:-

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/8fc11b...ml#L11-L14
Thank you for taking a look and pointing me to that.  My issue is that if I increase the size of each label then the container can never scroll to the bottom of the list and just cuts off the last few entries.  I'm not sure that I understand the relationship;  the container doesn't seem to extend to show everything available.  I can see that it is being rendered,  but there is no way to scroll to it.
The list height should equal the item layout height multiplied by the number of items you wan to show.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adaptively changing height of scroll box0