Horizon for Nexus
Horizon for Matrix works well on Nexus.  At the moment the only issue I have found is that script.skinhelper.colorpicker does not work but that is not a skin specific issue and no doubt an update for that important tool will happen in due course.
Color Picker issue is relatively easy to resolve.

Go into the file colorpicker.py (addons/script.skin.helper.colorpicker/resources/lib) and there are 3 references to xbmc.translatePath.  replace that term with xbmcvfs.translatePath, save and restart Kodi and you are good to go.

There are a couple of changes I would like to make to the skin.  As and when I get round to it I will try and set up a repo on github
(2023-02-09, 15:59)justin150 Wrote: Color Picker issue is relatively easy to resolve.

Go into the file colorpicker.py (addons/script.skin.helper.colorpicker/resources/lib) and there are 3 references to xbmc.translatePath.  replace that term with xbmcvfs.translatePath, save and restart Kodi and you are good to go.

There are a couple of changes I would like to make to the skin.  As and when I get round to it I will try and set up a repo on github

Reserved. Keeping my ears open for when or if you do get around to it. Thank you for the time you’ve already invested.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Horizon for Nexus0