Win Ember removing <showlink> metadata?
Hello,

Apologies if I violate any noob behaviours (posting in the wrong place, missing a FAQ, etc).

I've been making use of the "Link to TV Show" feature of Kodi in my library (I use Ember to manage my library).  I've been noticing that if I try to specify TV Shows in Ember for a movie, the correct <showlink> statements are written to the local .NFO file, and are picked up by Kodi after I refresh the movie in Kodi.  However, if I ever go back to edit the movie in Ember (say to change an image or add any additional metadata), the movie link data isn't loaded along with all the other metadata.  If I click "Ok" at this point (even without changing any other metadata), the <showlink> data I had previous entered is lost and no longer in the .NFO file.

Is there something I might be missing to have Ember read the <showlink> data on future edits of a movie, or is this non-expected behavior from Ember?

Many thanks for any help, and for an otherwise awesome application.
Thank you, you are right, that's a bug. Will be fixed in the next release.
Woohoo!  That's very exciting (both finding a bug and knowing that it will be fixed in the future).   Thank you very much for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember removing <showlink> metadata?0