"Clean Library" help please. Does not remove files that no longer exist.
I recently conve1rted my Kodi system to use mySQL database, since I am more comfortable working.  Finding a lack of information on working with the tables, vague at best, so I am probing on my own here, can use some links or information if anyone has that.

I am trying to clean my libraries (frustrating).

If I renaming or remove a music directories from the share on my server, the entries still exist in the Kodi mySQL tales.  If I hit "clean music library", I am uncertain what it does - and suspect nothing at except give a pacifying dialog at best.  I will do "update music library" after, which appears to add new entries to the database, and therefore giving lots of duplicates 

In the tables, I see entries for songs, artists, albums which no longer exist in the file directory structure.  The database does not match my updated file system.

Seems like I need to zap all the tables, and then hit "update library" so it could rebuild it's own database from scratch, but I do not see any options to do that gracefully either.

Is there a procedure to refresh my music (and other) libraries, to make the database current to the existing entries in the music and video sections ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Clean Library" help please. Does not remove files that no longer exist.0