• 1(current)
HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread
Information 

A new age has dawned on what began as a mod for Aeon, a creative masterpiece created by DJH_. HORIZONZ has finally been given it's SKIN STATUS, due to all the work which has been put into it over the last few months, but more importantly, the FANBASE and support it has received over that period.

So "Thank You" for helping improve it's reputation and contributing to what will, one day, become the best SKIN xbmc has ever seen. Let's make it happen!

So post your comments, insight, suggestions and above all, help each other out if I'm unavailable to offer any assistance.

--------
NOTICE
--------

Download link has moved to the "Release Thread".
Excellent job. Looks very good, going to it try out asap.
HTPC 1 : Acer revo R3700 ion2 HTPC 2 :Apple TV2 HTPC 3 : Apple TV2 HTPC4 Acer revo R3700 ion2 Remote : x2 Riimote2
SERVER : 10TB Ubuntu Server 10.04, dual wintv nova hd s2 cards, tvheadend, Newcs, Omnikey reader, White *Sky uk* Card, Mysql Db, Sabnzbdplus, SickBeard, Couchpotato, FlexRaid. :cool:
--------------------------------------------
Hey xb2iris,

Just looking at screenshots - this looks great! I especially like the Music showcase view and modified Movies showcase view. I'll have to test this out when I get a chance.

Cheers,

-Neo

HTPC: Windows XP SP3, Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 2.13 GHz, 2 GB RAM, ATI Radeon 3850, 1TB + 250 GB SATA Internal HDDs, External HDDs
Remote: Microsoft MCE2 USB Receiver and Remote, IR Server Suite

wow, awesome work, downloading now.
Amazing. Just popped in to see if there were any more Updates for aeon and i run into this. Great job. Love the glass effect a lot and the black home screen thing looks amazing. Going to download it right now. Thanks for this work of art!
Wow, this is really nice looking. I especially love this view mode -

And you've got 'Fullscreen media backdrop during playback' working - awesome job.
EDIT: I didn't realise both pics were one image above - I was referring to the Movie Showcase view.
Looks good man. I'll give it a go later and let you know what I think. Cheers.
Thanks for your input guys...
Hitcher Wrote:EDIT: I didn't realise both pics were one image above - I was referring to the Movie Showcase view.

Yeah me to... wanted a more stable showcase view that doesn't have glitches when the info section pops up and also i like the idea of fanart showing up instantaneously... thanks for comeback man
Rand Al Thor Wrote:Looks good man. I'll give it a go later and let you know what I think. Cheers.

hey man... give it a go...

hope u like how the different frames look with your wall and icon views... really loved them in your mod... l8r
BlackRose Wrote:Amazing. Just popped in to see if there were any more Updates for aeon and i run into this. Great job. Love the glass effect a lot and the black home screen thing looks amazing. Going to download it right now. Thanks for this work of art!

glad you like it... i kinda like dark things more, so the dark scroller was inevitable... and well, glass is glass... shiny is cool... let me know what u think... any bugs and so on... like to sort them out!
xb2iris Wrote:glad you like it... i kinda like dark things more, so the dark scroller was inevitable... and well, glass is glass... shiny is cool... let me know what u think... any bugs and so on... like to sort them out!

Been using your mod for the last two hours. It's really wicked. It looks good, especially all the showcase views. That Icon view is pretty hectic as well!

The games sub view is superb. Always think that they underdo it as part of skins these days, and i use xbmc for games most of the time. Got like a 250, so yeah, thanks for those views.

New Music Vis is good as well. Like that it obscures the visualisation, because it gives me headache most of the time, so I never use it, but now i'll definately use it because it's not too much anymore.

Profiles screen is great as well. Me and my brother use this thing and they never do much with the logon screen and all that. Great job in this mod. Hey, haven't found anything wrong yet

Thanks for the mod. I've been dying to get a new Aeon something something. Keep up the good work!
Great mod! Now all I need to do is figure out how to get all this cover art and movie info to work... Im no good at any of that... If anyone can help PM me, ill probably never see this thread again.
Awesome job man I'll try it asap.
But I wish you could use mediafire instead so we can download right away with download managers and not have to wait for a stupid timer Tongue
Thanks again!
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread4