Dharma Compatible Version...?
I downloaded Horizonz IV, put it in my add-ons folder, and changed the name to "skin.horizonz". However, that didn't work.

Are there any plans to make this Dharma compatible?
BigDaddyRal Wrote:I downloaded Horizonz IV, put it in my add-ons folder, and changed the name to "skin.horizonz". However, that didn't work.

Are there any plans to make this Dharma compatible?

Yeah the system in which the skins are created now is a little different. I noticed from v9 to 10. I know nothing about how skins are created ...but...i did kinda figure out how to get this mod at least bootable and what the main changes are. You need a file within the skin.horizonz folder called addon.xml. It will not be present. I had to make mine and i used code from AEON's new skin to get this one up and running (has many errors, but may help someone that wish's to crank this out who knows maybe I'll dive more into it myself) Here is the code
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<addon
  id="skin.horizonz"
  version="3.0"
  name="horizonz"
  provider-name="Ninexunix">
  <requires>
    <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="2.11"/>
    <import addon="script.recentlyadded" version="1.0.5"/>
    <import addon="script.favourites" version="1.0.1"/>
    <import addon="script.logo-downloader" version="2.0.0"/>
    <import addon="script.cdart" version="1.0.0"/>
  </requires>
  <extension
    point="xbmc.gui.skin"
    defaultresolution="720p"
    defaultresolutionwide="720p"
    defaultthemename="Black.xpr"
    effectslowdown="1.0"
    debugging="false"/>
  <extension point="xbmc.addon.metadata">
    <platform>all</platform>
    <minversion>28000</minversion>
    <summary>Horizonz: An Aeon Mod</summary>
    <summary lang="en">horizonz</summary>
    <description>An HD interface for XBMC</description>
  </extension>
</addon>

I do notice you'll need the cdart folder from within media on AEON to relieve some of the errors. DO KEEP IN MIND I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SKIN CREATION so before you all start hammering me with....this doesn't belong there....and why did you do that.....(code wise) I was just posting my tinkering that someone might find useful that is all.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dharma Compatible Version...?0