• 2(current)
HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread
I like! nice job. Downloading..

Showcase View added to Music was a good idea. Cant wait for fanart support for music after the stable build is out.
Nice work! Looks really slick
awesome, best skin i've used so far...

only thing I needed to do was to manually change all my tv show banners to posters...

Or did I miss a setting?
I want to go home from work.... just to try this! Looks great!
Wow looks really good and it works great with the xbox too Smile
There is no button for settings in set content dialog.
Is it possible to add a view for wide icons and add other views to file mode? (I dont use library for music)
BlackRose Wrote:Been using your mod for the last two hours. It's really wicked. It looks good, especially all the showcase views. That Icon view is pretty hectic as well!

The games sub view is superb. Always think that they underdo it as part of skins these days, and i use xbmc for games most of the time. Got like a 250, so yeah, thanks for those views.

New Music Vis is good as well. Like that it obscures the visualisation, because it gives me headache most of the time, so I never use it, but now i'll definately use it because it's not too much anymore.

Profiles screen is great as well. Me and my brother use this thing and they never do much with the logon screen and all that. Great job in this mod. Hey, haven't found anything wrong yet

Thanks for the mod. I've been dying to get a new Aeon something something. Keep up the good work!

Thanks thanks... hope it sorted your something something issue out.
R111 Wrote:I like! nice job. Downloading..

Showcase View added to Music was a good idea. Cant wait for fanart support for music after the stable build is out.

yeah me to... that would be great... game fanart as well, hahaha... would be amazing!
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Nice work! Looks really slick

thanks man... really appreciate it...

anyway... any ideas why this thread was moved out of the Aeon section, because it's an Aeon mod...
yoci Wrote:Wow looks really good and it works great with the xbox too Smile
There is no button for settings in set content dialog.
Is it possible to add a view for wide icons and add other views to file mode? (I dont use library for music)

yeah, thanks for letting me know about the set content settings button... try to add that one as soon as i can... i'll add a few other views to "file" mode... was thinking about it, but some views just didn't click with the file mode like the showcase and info views... but i'll look into it!

thanks for the comments
still no settings in the set content section.
all i can say... is wow.. amazing graphic work... installing it now... will post thoughts after i've used it for a few hours ... thanks for sharing
I spent some time last night playing around with your mod and I must say it is very nice. If you had included the list info in videos from my original mod I would probably be using your mod as my default Wink Just a couple of things that I have noticed. You should use some conditional visibilities so that the cd case images don't show up in pictures and in tv episode views. I think it will add a more finished look to the mod. I noticed some fuzziness in the graphics toward the top of the screen. I am thinking this might be due to the "optimization" of graphics. Personally, since I use Linux, I don't really need optimized graphics. Perhaps you could have uncompressed xpr file available somewhere. Last thing, navigation sounds are a little annoying (in general, not the ones you chose). I can always turn those off though Wink Anyway, congrats. You have made a hell of a lot of progress in a short amount of time. Cheers.
xbmc.01 Wrote:all i can say... is wow.. amazing graphic work... installing it now... will post thoughts after i've used it for a few hours ... thanks for sharing

thanks 4 the comments... obviously, optimization was your idea in the first place... so thanks for that... hope u like it and that it works as well as your mod on the xbox... l8r
When I click on TV Series I want my defined source "TV Series" (in sources.xml) to be shown in file view. My sources.xml is correct, but I always end up in Movies anyway. Is that a known bug?

I know that there is also an option to use the Aeon -> Home Shortcuts. But I don't know how to use it. Should I specify a path or a source or something else? I find the documentation lacking on this point.
Rand Al Thor Wrote:I spent some time last night playing around with your mod and I must say it is very nice. If you had included the list info in videos from my original mod I would probably be using your mod as my default Wink Just a couple of things that I have noticed. You should use some conditional visibilities so that the cd case images don't show up in pictures and in tv episode views. I think it will add a more finished look to the mod. I noticed some fuzziness in the graphics toward the top of the screen. I am thinking this might be due to the "optimization" of graphics. Personally, since I use Linux, I don't really need optimized graphics. Perhaps you could have uncompressed xpr file available somewhere. Last thing, navigation sounds are a little annoying (in general, not the ones you chose). I can always turn those off though Wink Anyway, congrats. You have made a hell of a lot of progress in a short amount of time. Cheers.

thanks for those comments rand... fuzziness i take it is happening on the glasswide and glassshort images... i'll redo those graphics a little to make it less fuzzy... only noticed it after u mentioned, but i was thinking of re-doing those screens beforehand... about the dynamic info screens in movies... probably add them in just because u asked for them... hahaha... and will probably create new frames for all picturetype media types... well well... got a few things to do for an update... great stuff... let you know when that's out... hope the skin's coming along great... l8r
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread4