• 3(current)
HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread
markiz Wrote:When I click on TV Series I want my defined source "TV Series" (in sources.xml) to be shown in file view. My sources.xml is correct, but I always end up in Movies anyway. Is that a known bug?

I know that there is also an option to use the Aeon -> Home Shortcuts. But I don't know how to use it. Should I specify a path or a source or something else? I find the documentation lacking on this point.

u using file or library mode?
xb2iris Wrote:u using file or library mode?

File mode.
markiz Wrote:File mode.

tv shows and movies file modes are linked... see your having an issue and don't want to use the library or shortcuts in the aeon settings... so what you could try is:

- go to the file mode, select the directory you wish to be the default one to open everytime you push the movies/tvshows section, and open the context menu, and chose the "make default" button... then restart xbmc and check if it works... no idea if it will, but it's a suggestion to try to help sort your issue... not too used to file mode sadly enough! l8r
i'm definitely going to have to try this
lekker lekker
xb2iris Wrote:tv shows and movies file modes are linked... see your having an issue and don't want to use the library or shortcuts in the aeon settings... so what you could try is:

- go to the file mode, select the directory you wish to be the default one to open everytime you push the movies/tvshows section, and open the context menu, and chose the "make default" button... then restart xbmc and check if it works... no idea if it will, but it's a suggestion to try to help sort your issue... not too used to file mode sadly enough! l8r

It seems to be a bug. Your suggestion didn't solve it. But I solved it by adding editing the Home Shortcuts. I entered "Movies" in the movies shortcut and "TV Series" in the tv series shortcut. I didn't think this would work, since that should be the default sources (according to the readme.txt file).
When I add sources on the windows version of XBMC with this the file browser goes behind the sources adder.
is there a way to have the movies background display on library mode if there is no fan art rather than the grey background?

Sorry if its my config that's at fault...

great work - some nice mods.
nice work xb2iris

just a couple of questions.can we get the wide banner view back For TV Shows + Games?
any chance of the new additional music views in file mode?
game saves screen lists no items
and any chance of games and emulators fanart?
ie
FORZA (gamefolder)
+-default.xbe
+-fanart.jpg

is it not just file mode? would it work? or is it not possible untill implimented in XBMC

anyhow awsome work , thanks
idlerobbo Wrote:is there a way to have the movies background display on library mode if there is no fan art rather than the grey background?

Sorry if its my config that's at fault...

great work - some nice mods.

I am having the same problem, but only for showcase and info views. Showcase view gives me a grey background even though I have setup my movies background folder correctly. The info view just gives me a black screen as background. Other than that nice work!
also - Hide Watched Videos button missing in video library
Slipx Wrote:I am having the same problem, but only for showcase and info views. Showcase view gives me a grey background even though I have setup my movies background folder correctly. The info view just gives me a black screen as background. Other than that nice work!

Yeah I'm having the same issues with the black and grey backgrounds when I'm in my library.

The Info view is amazing though, it's exactly what has always been missing from Aeon (and the only reason I've never used it until now). Great job on the mod, once backgrounds are working in Info/Showcase views it will be pretty much perfect IMO!
I'm having a strange issue... i can't figure out why this is happening... when i'm in showcase view for movies, and i pause on a movie the movie info comes up but the cover art stays in the same place... it doesn't move to the left of the screen... what's going now?

Image Image
Hmm after using this for a while tonight I found a few problems:

- when playing a video, pressing menu gives no way to get into audio options (to change subtitles). This is a big deal because half the time English subs turn on for no reason when I open a movie and I need to turn them off. Is there a way to get the audio menu?
- the button that usually brings up that bar across the top that lists all the debug info (dropped frames, fps, bitrate, etc.) does nothing. Is it possible to get that debug info to show like in PMIII? It's handy to figure out if a video is dropping frames or not (which is unfortunately common in XBMC for me).

Are those 2 things just mapped to different buttons by default? I'm using a remote and the buttons that I use for those things in PMIII don't work (but I can remap them if I know what to set it to).

Thanks,

Nic
Folks - could someone put this somewhere else no matter what i do my rapidshare keeps timing out.. Any help would be great - Ive asked a couple of mates to try getting it but am mad keen to try this out

shane
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread4