• 65(current)
HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread
If I put the original texture back in it works fine, but I wont have those dvd case frames it'll end up having the new ones which I don't want.
If you put your original texture file back then you can't choose the V3 cases under themes?
Just what i was going to say
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Powerblaster Wrote:If I put the original texture back in it works fine, but I wont have those dvd case frames it'll end up having the new ones which I don't want.
If you like i can create you a new textures.xpr pack with the frames added if you want or even the original Aeon frames as i use those in mine
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
So I was messing with this some more today.. and as far as I can tell, there's no decent way to do Tv Shows in file mode.. I enabled Episode view for it, but it's kind of a cheap fix, so I think I'm just gonna scrap it and say forget file mode.. I think only one person uses it anyway..

Anyone else have any suggestions, complaints, or requests?
Nice I got it to work I reinstalled xbmc and it started to work with the v3frames lol now I have another question is there a status bar in this skin? I notice some times there's something on the bottom left but when I try to scan for new content it doesn't show up but if I use the mediastream skin I see the status bar. Does anyone know why that is? Thanks again for the help
Exclamation 
Hey
For people from Poland I have prepared fonts (oryginal) and Polish language file.
font included ONLY oryginal + Polish sings, adjust too for Aeon.
Download

Enjoy Wink

PS: Sorry for my english
I'm using file mode and wish it would get some focus from the skindevs...
Marcin77 Wrote:Hey
For people from Poland I have prepared fonts (oryginal) and Polish language file.
font included ONLY oryginal + Polish sings, adjust too for Aeon.
Download

Enjoy Wink

PS: Sorry for my english

thanks
I use file view because my library doesn't work properly. Yet.

Probably a bit of a noob question, but is there a way to change the aspect ratio for thumbnail display in list view? I've got loads of shows that don't have posters, I've got thumbnails generated from their video, but the portrait display makes them massively squashed.

Also on that note, is there a way to display wide icons for things? I know they're 'not the way forward' and such, but again for some shows they're the only things I can get. In library view they show up correctly but not in file view (I am slowly working towards using library view but honestly it's gonna take AGES before I can use it).
Why not just download cover art for those shows? XMBC has plenty of scrapers, so I'm sure you could find something. Otherwise, you could always get some pics from Google Images and place them in the appropriate folder.

Just a suggestion...
I'll try uploading my copy of Horizonz maybe later on today If anyone would be interested in it.. I think I fixed that wide icon problem for file mode.. and there were other thumbs not displaying correctly.. You'll just have to deal with the other personal changes I've made :p
When I press the play/pause button on my Apple remote, the OSD comes up and 'stop' is the default option. I find this annoying because nine times out of ten I actually want to pause, and when I stop it it's a hassle to re-start it.

Is there a way to make pause the default action on the OSD?
Anjow Wrote:When I press the play/pause button on my Apple remote, the OSD comes up and 'stop' is the default option. I find this annoying because nine times out of ten I actually want to pause, and when I stop it it's a hassle to re-start it.

Is there a way to make pause the default action on the OSD?

I was going to explain how, but this is probably quicker.. Smile Just copy it over your old one in the 720p folder..

http://www.mediafire.com/?m3idzmmizmh
Tension113 Wrote:I was going to explain how, but this is probably quicker.. Smile Just copy it over your old one in the 720p folder..

http://www.mediafire.com/?m3idzmmizmh

That does move the pause thing to the place I wanted it, but it also does this in file mode:

http://i44.tinypic.com/zjbcer.jpg

Edit: I will have a go at editing the original myself.
Edit 2: It seems that is there in the backup copy I made of the original too? So the issue is now 'how can I make Horizonz TV images look as they did before I upgraded to 9.0.4?' I guess.
  • 65(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread4