• 66(current)
HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread
Did you try my copy of Horizonz I posted the other day? I don't use file mode or wide icons, but I think I fixed that problem in my copy..
I didn't, but I will do now.
Any one can supply me with the XBOX Optimized XPR created by Rocky5 please. As the link in the Release Thread does not work any more.

Cheers.
elitegamer360 Wrote:Any one can supply me with the XBOX Optimized XPR created by Rocky5 please. As the link in the Release Thread does not work any more.

Cheers.
Try my xbox friendly HorizonV4 can't remember if all the extra frames are in the pack but if not i can supply them just pm me if you would like them http://www.mediafire.com/?jizoohjynmi
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Thnx paul Big Grin
Spoke to XB2IRIS, and it seems Volume V is on the way. He's been working hard at updating graphics and changing the look a lad... and I'm real excited... He has mentioned that this is a more personal edition with no requests and hardly any new features... and that a few old features are being removed from this one... well... i'm here to do some research for him... so later biatches!!!!
That's awesome news! Glad he didn't gave up on Horizonz, as it's still a very nice mod. I'm very curious what v5 will bring us. Did he gave you any hint, Blackrose?
I think it's better this way. that way he can concentrate on doing what he does best produce stunning skins. without hearing hundreds of people putting in there 2 cents worth it's no wonder he and djh buggered off for a break. i look forward to seeing what he has come up with
This is the most beautiful skin! I like the look even better than Aeon! Wonderful job.
Since Horizon IV and Transparency are the 2 top skins for Xbox, i would like to know if thats difficult to implement Media Flagging into Horizon IV...it is the only "options" i (we :p) miss actually...So maybe any links or informations about coding such a things ?
Shalashaska Wrote:Since Horizon IV and Transparency are the 2 top skins for Xbox, i would like to know if thats difficult to implement Media Flagging into Horizon IV...it is the only "options" i (we :p) miss actually...So maybe any links or informations about coding such a things ?

Check your first post for the solution Wink
Michael, seems you're pretty skilled ^^....

actually, ive some problems playing DVD on HorizonHexedMod...when i want to read DVD...the visualisation windows popup, then XBMC freeze, can you told me wich file(s) is related to playing DVD, so i can change some value for visualisation windows not popping up :p

sorry for my english

Edit: I solved my problem......Strangely, the player resolution was set on 4:3 o_O so there was some kind of conflict when playing DVD
Could someone please post the XBOX optimized XPR? I'd love to put this one on xbmc-xbox-skins and the download links aren't working anymore.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Bram77 Wrote:Could someone please post the XBOX optimized XPR? I'd love to put this one on xbmc-xbox-skins and the download links aren't working anymore.
Is it just the textures.xpr you want? if so i think i still have it lying around on somewhere, i will try to find it and send you a link. If not i will try to find time to re build the textures for da xboxWink
Yeah, only the textures. That's what I think I need to be able to run it on the XBOX, but correct me if I'm wrong! Horizon IV is still available for download.

It would be great if I could permanently document this skin on xbmc-xbox-skins. Your help would be highly appreciated Smile

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread4