v20 Multi Instance Support on Nexus - Need testers with multiple Enigma2 devices
There is a PR to add multi instance support: https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.vuplus/pull/420

Testbuilds can be found here: https://jenkins.kodi.tv/blue/organizatio.../artifacts

To configure multiple instance simply visit the add-on settings and options will be provided.

@Dumyat FYI
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
@phunkyfish
Apologies for the very late response.
Not sure I really have a need for multiple Enigma2 instances. Currently, I only have the main HD channels configured on my stb.
I have all the remaining channels added to a manual m3u file which I use with the IPTV simple client, so that I can also capture the programme artwork using schedules direct guide data. 
Unfortunately, artwork url's mentioned on external E2 guide data could not be passed to Kodi using the current E2 client. I do remember you saying at the time you might have a potential solution for that, but not sure if the idea ever progressed anywhere?
(2023-11-05, 18:00)Dumyat Wrote: @phunkyfish
Apologies for the very late response.
Not sure I really have a need for multiple Enigma2 instances. Currently, I only have the main HD channels configured on my stb.
I have all the remaining channels added to a manual m3u file which I use with the IPTV simple client, so that I can also capture the programme artwork using schedules direct guide data. 
Unfortunately, artwork url's mentioned on external E2 guide data could not be passed to Kodi using the current E2 client. I do remember you saying at the time you might have a potential solution for that, but not sure if the idea ever progressed anywhere?

Maybe start a separate thread for this and we can take a look.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi Instance Support on Nexus - Need testers with multiple Enigma2 devices0