• 27(current)
Android Fire TV Cube 3 & HD Audio Passthrough w/24p Support (Workaround Builds)
https://paste.kodi.tv/eyujiqawov

The audio delay really happens when fast forwarding and when it plays

@fritsch Can you please help
(2024-03-18, 05:10)dinjo Wrote: The audio delay really happens when fast forwarding and when it plays
Can you please help

Did you read how to post logs? How to enable debugging? How Banned Add-ons will disqualify you from support!?!

https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file
Not a debug log, but maybe I can help with pinpointing the issue from the code side. 20240131 nightly is the one I'm using, which is perfect in terms of AV sync, 20240204 is already showing a significant audio delay
I'm sorry, as I see this is not a bug, but a feature. My bad, please disregard my comment.
Not sure you read: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=376161 which exactly tells that you need to manually change an advanced setting on FireTV Cube 3rd Gen ...

Your joke about the "feature" is in deed funny ;-) - cause you paid money to the company that implement this device specific bug. So, yeah good one.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Hey.
I'm trying to understand if I can get Dolby TrueHD Atmos on my FireStick 4K (gen 2).

I was able to get DD+ Atmos using Android IEC but Kodi IEC can send only DD+.

Instead of Dolby TrueHD Atmos I can see only Dolby TrueHD but it almost doesn't works
Both work fine for me on Firetv 4K Gen 2 ...
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2024-03-12, 16:28)davorf Wrote:
(2024-03-08, 05:41)dinjo Wrote: I'm thinking of getting cube can anyone summarize whether it supports dts hd ma and true hd with omega beta 3? I saw some post working and some not

Also I see some post about root is it really required?

Especially after omega rc1 release
Hello!

I have 3rd gen Fire Cube with latest firmware. It's not rooted. I've tried TrueHD with Atmos and it works. There is a problem with audio sync though, that has to be solved using specific setting in advancesettings.xml: 

Code:
<advancedsettings>
<audio>
<superviseaudiodelay>true</superviseaudiodelay>
</audio>
</advancedsettings>

I don't have anything with DTS HD MA, so, I can't tell if it works.

I have Kodi Omega nightly installed, not Beta 3 - it's nightly from 10.02.2024 (before Beta 3 was released), so, I suppose it should work with Beta 3 too. 

Best regards,
Davor

Hi there,

I just want to report that DTS-HD works too! After adding the advancedsettings.xml, using the recommended passthrough IEC packer works flawlessly on the Cube 3. Gen - I’m glad I checked back here before downgrading to v20 again haha.
There is a sticky audio topic in this forum telling and explaining why this is needed. Basically say thank you to ugoos;-)
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fire TV Cube 3 & HD Audio Passthrough w/24p Support (Workaround Builds)0