Live TV for HD channels stutters - pauses every few seconds
Should I try something else ?

Regards. Martin.
Try playing a show from one of your remote systems while it is in the process of being recorded (from the recordings section).
Ok ! I just started a recording on my Microsoft Surface computer with stuttering. And went to my other Windows Intel NUC computer. Now in the TV section under recordings I clicked the recorded film and selected "start from beginning" and again it stutters. Like the live TV !
Then I went to Video section under files and the tempSWMC folder und tried both the .ts and the .wtv files. Both played without any problem.

Many thanks and regards.
Martin
I'm not sure what the problem is with your setup, but my guess is its the wireless streaming that is the problem.  I know you said you tried it with a direct ethernet cable too, that's why I'm not sure (unless by mistake you were still wireless streaming?).  However, in the other thread, pickaxe found a bug with the matrix version of pvr.wmc that could have some effect on your problem - and since you think earlier versions of kodi worked fine - you might want to try going back to kodi 18 and see if the problem persists with that setup.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
Sorry but was sick for some days. 
I tried again with my Intel NUC via LAN connection bit Live TV stuttered again.
See below Video where you can see the heavy stuttering and on the bottom right of the screen that WLAN is switched off. So connection only via 2GB LAN:

This was with latest Kodi 20.0 and Windows Media Center client 20.0.3.0 but I tried also with all available version of Kodi 19 on windows with both x86 and 64bit versions. Always with PVR-WMC client 2.4.6.
Everywhere the same problem. 
BUT: On my Raspi 3b On LibreElec with Kodi 18.9 and PVR-WMC client 2.4.6.1 the Live TV runs perfectly without any stuttering even when connected via WLAN.
See the video where I watch exactly the same TV channel as on the windows machine but here without any stuttering:
Wanted to try Kodi 18.9 on Windows but did not find a version of PVR-WMC client that was installable.
So could you please send me a client Version 2.4.6.1 that I could install on windows ?
Many thanks and kind regards. Martin
Could you please send me a client Version 2.4.6.1 that I could install on windows ?
(2023-03-09, 03:45)martin.klein Wrote: Could you please send me a client Version 2.4.6.1 that I could install on windows ?
pvr-wmc 2.4.6 windows? https://mirrors.xmission.com/kodi/addons...ows-x86_64
Thanks - this is version 2.4.6.
But I would need version 2.4.6.1
...whatever the 1 at the end means....
I have this installed on my Libreelec version 9.2.8 and this does not show the problem I have described in this thread.
Therefore I would like to have this version also in windows.
Kind Regards. Martin
I just tried to install the zip for 2.4.6 that you sent me in Kodi 18.9 but I get Error message: "Could not be installed due to invalid data structure"
Thanks and regards. Martin
I learned that in Leia any PVR Addon can only be installed in 18.1 and not in all the other Leia versions...
So I installed Kodi 18.1 and found the PVR-WMC addon in the repository.
But unfortunately again this stutters as all the other Windows versions... 
Regards Martin
Rainbow 
WOW ! HUGE THANKS ! YOU FIXED IT IN KODI 20.1 !!!!! 
I could not believe it when I upgraded to Kodi 20.1 and started Live TV and it worked perfectly without any stuttering. Even on WLAN !!

WOW ! Many thanks again. With kind regards. Martin Klein

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV for HD channels stutters - pauses every few seconds0