Aligning screen elements to right
I suspect that this is either a question with a very simple answer or a very complex answer!

I am trying to create a skin where one of the options is that widgets should be aligned to a fixed point on the right of the screen but the issue is that the width of the widget varies depending on what type of art is in the widget and how many items are to be displayed.

Whilst it is possible to do by setting the left starting point of the widget via a set of includes and property definitions it is messy.  What I really want to do is have a single xml command that sets the end point of the widget only

Is that possible and what would the xml syntax be?
unless i dont understand what youre asking, to set a fixed point on the right would simply be <right>0</right> and can be a percentage value if desired
If the suggestion above doesn't work, you might need to set a width for the thing holding the widget.  It can be the max width the widget could be, but it might need to be something.  I've found in at least a few cases aligning something right didn't work for me until I set a width too.
Regarding the "different sized art" in your widgets , have a look at aspect ratio in the wiki , you should be able to have them all uniformly sized using stretch or scale ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aligning screen elements to right0