Mod Xonfluence Nexus Mod/Fixes
(2024-04-11, 12:24)DarkZone-World Wrote: Hey,
i've forked bartolomesoriano version and put the latest changes together and make favourites working for Kodi 21 Omega.

Download here: https://github.com/DarkZone-World/skin.xonfluence

Great work.
Thanks, favo(u)rites are back.
i've forked bartolomesoriano version and put the latest changes together and make favourites working for Kodi 21 Omega.

Fantastic!  Thank You!   Smile
A biggggggggggg thank you

Thank-you!
hi its not working on my nvidia shield with kodi 21 its force close the program when i tray o install t via install from zip file 
Is there any other way to install the skin ? like manual install or something
cuz its was my favorite skin for years 
thanks
it worked now thank you
I made changes again for the favorites.

Changes on github.
unfortunately on my side it don't work.  If I migrate with my old configuration already installed, my favorite don't work.  I have to delete my old Xonfluence and install the new version to make favorite work.  I tried on my computer and fire cube.  I did some test when I was on kodi 20 and install 21 when I was on my old setup.  I did some test with a clean install of 21, install my own xonfluence and try to update to the new one and didn't work.  The only way I was able to do is when I install kodi 21 and my old xonfluence, after I have to delete my xonfluence and install the new one.  Like that I don't lose my addon and my information.  But in the same time I lose all my setup for my skin and have to start from zero.  Am I the only one who's not working when I try to migrate or everybody did a clean install?
Thanks again.
Any chance you would up the version and list the changes, just to keep us in the loop.
If not, no big deal and sincere thanks again.
Works great in Kodi 21 & 22 in Windows 11, Debian 12 & XeroLinux (Arch)
Are there a lot of changes to fix favourites to work with omega, I would like to keep & fix the ver of xonfluence I've always used which is version= 4.1.0 , could you help & show us what is needed to be changed for favourites to work Thanks
(2024-04-15, 13:30)otinley Wrote: Thanks again.
Any chance you would up the version and list the changes, just to keep us in the loop.
If not, no big deal and sincere thanks again.
Works great in Kodi 21 & 22 in Windows 11, Debian 12 & XeroLinux (Arch)

That should not be a problem. I haven't thought about any further changes yet. Maybe I'll add a few personal changes that I made for myself. (- Show the time at the top right for videos, TV and music. - EPG progress bar at the bottom of the screen for TV/videos)
(2024-04-15, 11:43)WALAO_WEO Wrote: The only way I was able to do is when I install kodi 21 and my old xonfluence, after I have to delete my xonfluence and install the new one.  Like that I don't lose my addon and my information.  But in the same time I lose all my setup for my skin and have to start from zero.  Am I the only one who's not working when I try to migrate or everybody did a clean install?
Try this.
Backup your settings.xml file from /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.xonfluence then install xonfluence then switch to another skin like estuary and restore settings.xml while in estuary. after that switch back to xonfluence and you settings should be restored.
Quote:That should not be a problem. I haven't thought about any further changes yet. Maybe I'll add a few personal changes that I made for myself. (- Show the time at the top right for videos, TV and music. - EPG progress bar at the bottom of the screen for TV/videos)

That sounds great. Thank you.
I think I have used this skin for almost 10 years now - when Helly was maintaining it.
Old habits die hard.
I will let you know tomorrow if it work, just did some test... it work, everything came back like before.... but unfortunately, favorites don't work after that change lolll.  I will compare both file in the next 24 hours and let you know.  Thank you for your help !!
(2024-04-15, 15:57)fatsteve Wrote:
(2024-04-15, 11:43)WALAO_WEO Wrote: The only way I was able to do is when I install kodi 21 and my old xonfluence, after I have to delete my xonfluence and install the new one.  Like that I don't lose my addon and my information.  But in the same time I lose all my setup for my skin and have to start from zero.  Am I the only one who's not working when I try to migrate or everybody did a clean install?
Try this.
Backup your settings.xml file from /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.xonfluence then install xonfluence then switch to another skin like estuary and restore settings.xml while in estuary. after that switch back to xonfluence and you settings should be restored.
It work, here are the step than I did who work for me in case some other people encounter the same problem.
First I copy my settings.xml and paste in another folder.
in kodi 20.x I switch to estuary and delete the addon Xonfluence. 
I update to kodi 21.
I installed Xonfluence for kodi 21.
I switch to Estuary again.
I delete the new settings.xml and paste my old one.
switch back to xonfluence = everything is there and in place like before but my favorite don't work.
I went to skin setting, delete my favorite and create it again. 
Everything work perfectly like before including favorite.

A big thank to fatsteve to help me  and Dark to keep alive Xonfluence.  Xonfluence in the only skin than I used in the last 8 years, it's nice to know than someone taking care of it.

Big thanks again !!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence Nexus Mod/Fixes0