Since Kodi 20 no anymore search for already played shows
I have Zattoo PVR from @rbuehlma  with 7 Days replay. since I installed Kodi 20 the search for similar settings shows only future shows but no already played shows I'm able to replay.
Every time I search for a show I have to manually set the setting for searching already played shows. Could I soehow set the search to auto set this tick on every search?
(2023-03-31, 19:29)Mannshoch Wrote: I have Zattoo PVR from @rbuehlma  with 7 Days replay. since I installed Kodi 20 the search for similar settings shows only future shows but no already played shows I'm able to replay.
Every time I search for a show I have to manually set the setting for searching already played shows. Could I soehow set the search to auto set this tick on every search?

No, that’s not possible.
(2023-04-01, 12:26)ksooo Wrote: Mannshoch Wrote: I have Zattoo PVR from @rbuehlma  with 7 Days replay. since I installed Kodi 20 the search for similar settings shows only future shows but no already played shows I'm able to replay.

the last 3Years where we used Kodi with zattoo in kodi 18 an 19 kodi searched also the last 7 days. which we used many times. Why was it changed?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Since Kodi 20 no anymore search for already played shows0