Release plugin.video.skyott - Addon for Peacock and Skyshowtime
(2023-05-21, 02:10)jepsizofye Wrote: if you were up to it you could put in a check to ensure people are actually using android and alert them of the incompatibility for playback as well
he already does.........
According to my poor knowledge I think Android=KODI=Linux=Ubuntu etc. but there might be a big difference between them.The lesson is that my service provider is raising the bar. I was wondering, should I cancel my subscription? I'm not giving up yet! Thank you all for your help. I trust you and your solution..
(2023-05-22, 09:33)numaiugy Wrote: According to my poor knowledge I think Android=KODI=Linux=Ubuntu etc. but there might be a big difference between them.The lesson is that my service provider is raising the bar. I was wondering, should I cancel my subscription? I'm not giving up yet! Thank you all for your help. I trust you and your solution..
easy solution, buy an adroid device ie firestick and view that way......
I think "buy and buy more" because that's the easy way out, not the place on this forum.
(2023-05-23, 15:27)numaiugy Wrote: I think "buy and buy more" because that's the easy way out, not the place on this forum.

not forcing anyone, the add-ons are limited to android only, so either use android or don't.........no point coming onto the post moaning it doesn't work on your NON android device.....
This forum is for KODI, for NON Android device...I hope I am writing to the right place.
(2023-05-25, 09:15)numaiugy Wrote: This forum is for KODI, for NON Android device...I hope I am writing to the right place.

This forum is for ALL devices that can run Kodi. Be it an Android box, a PC or a smart refrigerator with a big screen.
I running KODI also on my Windows 10 PC, and same problem! :-(
(2023-05-25, 09:49)numaiugy Wrote: I running KODI also on my Windows 10 PC, and same problem! :-(
How many times do we need to tell you....this add on is ANDROID ONLY......for windows use the website!!!
I installed the addon on kodi, managed to log in but i got an error "No user token:invalid provider/proposition supplied"
I can see the titles but when click on one it show "playback failed. 9ne ore more items failed to play.check the log for more information about this message. I run kodi 19. On samsung tablet and sony tv and both give me same error.
Any ideea how to fix it?
@Ovisan if you're outside the country of your subscription, you need to enter the two-letter code of the country of your subscription in the settings. Otherwise you get that error.
@markeymark Yes you're right, a bit nervous but right. But the addons is for Android only because of Sky Showtime not supporting Linux and others. It's a bad bad streaming service that only has subscribers because it costs monthly less than a coffee. And be careful with buying a firestick to watch this on their app. You may see only a quarter of the picture.
Skyshowtime is lousy. The work done on this addon is amazing, this way I can watch on my firestick without changing its resolution to 1080p.
(2023-06-01, 13:51)vascobraga Wrote: @markeymark Yes you're right, a bit nervous but right. But the addons is for Android only because of Sky Showtime not supporting Linux and others. It's a bad bad streaming service that only has subscribers because it costs monthly less than a coffee. And be careful with buying a firestick to watch this on their app. You may see only a quarter of the picture.
Skyshowtime is lousy. The work done on this addon is amazing, this way I can watch on my firestick without changing its resolution to 1080p.
I have no issues with either Peacocktv or Sky Showtime on the Firetv, issues arise when people do not get official apps from the relevant playstore, but now I mainly watch them in kodi
(2023-06-01, 22:20)markeymark Wrote:
(2023-06-01, 13:51)vascobraga Wrote: @markeymark Yes you're right, a bit nervous but right. But the addons is for Android only because of Sky Showtime not supporting Linux and others. It's a bad bad streaming service that only has subscribers because it costs monthly less than a coffee. And be careful with buying a firestick to watch this on their app. You may see only a quarter of the picture.
I have no issues with either Peacocktv or Sky Showtime on the Firetv, issues arise when people do not get official apps from the relevant playstore, but now I mainly watch them in kodi

"but now I mainly watch them in kodi" HOW?
(2023-06-07, 09:35)numaiugy Wrote:
(2023-06-01, 22:20)markeymark Wrote:  

"but now I mainly watch them in kodi" HOW?

thru the add on.........

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.skyott - Addon for Peacock and Skyshowtime0