Release plugin.video.skyott - Addon for Peacock and Skyshowtime
Whit this Paco8 / plugin.video.skyott certainly not with this! Either you do not know which plugin you use or you are not using KODI...
(2023-06-13, 14:09)numaiugy Wrote: Whit this Paco8 / plugin.video.skyott certainly not with this! Either you do not know which plugin you use or you are not using KODI...
yes i am using this add on thru kodi..........seems you are getting confused...
(2023-06-13, 20:21)markeymark Wrote:
(2023-06-13, 14:09)numaiugy Wrote: Whit this Paco8 / plugin.video.skyott certainly not with this! Either you do not know which plugin you use or you are not using KODI...
We can not start anything, the error "unsupported browser/client" this is the last our problem! I see no one is helping or dead on this issue, well I am really getting out of this KODI forum.
(2023-06-14, 21:09)numaiugy Wrote:
(2023-06-13, 20:21)markeymark Wrote:
We can not start anything, the error "unsupported browser/client" this is the last our problem! I see no one is helping or dead on this issue, well I am really getting out of this KODI forum.

(2023-05-17, 16:18)numaiugy Wrote: I use kodi versions 20, there is an "unsupported browser/client" error message and playback does not start. What should I do because the playback does not start?

(2023-05-17, 19:16)numaiugy Wrote: No, i am using Raspberry PI4 with KODI.

there is no help for your issue, it is simply not available on your chosen device because of what peacock/sky has chosen to limit their viewing audience to which is limited windows and limited android

peacock will simply not allow it
(2023-06-14, 21:30)jepsizofye Wrote:
(2023-06-14, 21:09)numaiugy Wrote:
(2023-06-13, 20:21)markeymark Wrote: yes i am using this add on thru kodi..........seems you are getting confused...

(2023-05-17, 16:18)numaiugy Wrote: I use kodi versions 20, there is an "unsupported browser/client" error message and playback does not start. What should I do because the playback does not start?

there is no help for your issue, it is simply not available on your chosen device because of what peacock/sky has chosen to limit their viewing audience to which is limited windows and limited android

Thank you very much for the straight answer! Thats all folks :-)
(2023-06-15, 14:07)numaiugy Wrote:
(2023-06-14, 21:30)jepsizofye Wrote:
(2023-06-14, 21:09)numaiugy Wrote: We can not start anything, the error "unsupported browser/client" this is the last our problem! I see no one is helping or dead on this issue, well I am really getting out of this KODI forum.

Thank you very much for the straight answer! Thats all folks :-)
You already had a straight answer from me back on the 25th May..........maybe try reading the responses you get
(2023-06-01, 22:20)markeymark Wrote:
(2023-06-01, 13:51)vascobraga Wrote: @markeymark Yes you're right, a bit nervous but right. But the addons is for Android only because of Sky Showtime not supporting Linux and others. It's a bad bad streaming service that only has subscribers because it costs monthly less than a coffee. And be careful with buying a firestick to watch this on their app. You may see only a quarter of the picture.
Skyshowtime is lousy. The work done on this addon is amazing, this way I can watch on my firestick without changing its resolution to 1080p.
I have no issues with either Peacocktv or Sky Showtime on the Firetv, issues arise when people do not get official apps from the relevant playstore, but now I mainly watch them in kodi

If you can get Sky Showtime officially in the Firestick you're very lucky,
(2023-06-18, 23:29)vascobraga Wrote:
(2023-06-01, 22:20)markeymark Wrote:
(2023-06-01, 13:51)vascobraga Wrote: @markeymark Yes you're right, a bit nervous but right. But the addons is for Android only because of Sky Showtime not supporting Linux and others. It's a bad bad streaming service that only has subscribers because it costs monthly less than a coffee. And be careful with buying a firestick to watch this on their app. You may see only a quarter of the picture.
Skyshowtime is lousy. The work done on this addon is amazing, this way I can watch on my firestick without changing its resolution to 1080p.
I have no issues with either Peacocktv or Sky Showtime on the Firetv, issues arise when people do not get official apps from the relevant playstore, but now I mainly watch them in kodi

If you can get Sky Showtime officially in the Firestick you're very lucky,

Not lucky, there is no official app that I know of, I just use one from an androidtv device, works a treat
Hi. I've got your add on on two devices. My TV remembers my log in. The fire 4k max doesn't and I already activated the option for it to save log in details. But every time I try to use the add on it asks me to log in again. Any ideas or is it a bug?
Sorry I meant the issue is with the Paramount Plus add on
Hi, Are you considering adding a skip intro feature to this addon?
I'll add it to the to-do list.
nowtv  'app_id': &    'signature_key' ?
Hi,

The add-On is working great for my Peacock  subscription, thanks! My question is, can we somehow get embedded chapters to populate? I don't see any preset bookmarks or chapters on any of the WWE section media I have played so far?

I am sort of a newbie when it comes to Bookmarks but an expert at Kodi so any info is greatly appreciated!
Thanks for making this addon- using it for Peacock on my 2023 4k Fire Stick Max.

One thing that is missing is HDR10+ support. HDR10 is output when using the addon but the same content (like Mrs. Davis) is HDR10+ through the Peacock app.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.skyott - Addon for Peacock and Skyshowtime0