• 12(current)
KML2 Browser
your quite correct in suspecting corruption as did i. so i have already tried putting the python directory back, and the scrips folder, as these dont come with the cvs build of xbmc when i tried a rebuild.
i have two xbox's doing the same thing both with 'my' build and the cvs build. both builds work perfect except the web radio.
can any one tell me what the error log says the problem is?
right i've now tried the cvs build, my own and ythan's on two xboxes and the dam web radio will not work can some one run my quick build from the tut section and tell me if it works on their xbox, i'm going mad here.
it looks like i may have been baned in some way from the kiss server maybe, as all the other scripts work, i didn't touch ythan's build and even that don't work.
i've even tried renewing the lease on my modem but i keep getting the same ip back, has anyone else been baned?

can you visit there webradio2 website?

does _my_ version work used for my onlinestreams posted elsewhere?

until now i'm not banned, but i won't realy be surprised it wil happen some time.

greetings,

arjan
no your script dont work either, they both fall over after/at 'import xbmc, xbmcgui, image' or at 'import urllib'  :bomb:

:fixed: :veryangry: :nuts:

copied over the python dir from xbmc xbox media center 2004-08-20 [y] ?? anyone had problems my quick-build or ythan's both including python?
download this one: http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/sg.homs/kmlbrowser.rar
and extract the files
greets,

zilvershadow
designer of the kmlbrowser script.
Thumbs Down 
i'm sorry but this is realy pissing me off. i hate things that don't make sence.
on xbox 1 i couldn't get web radio working everything else worked fine. so i just copied over python about three times and it started working?
i have now copied all of the c: drive to xbox 2 and webradio doesn't work again on xbox 2, it still works on xbox 1, what the f'ks going on, this must be a bug some where, both xbox's are identical apart from the ip address HuhHuh?
i'm pissed because untill about 16-09-2004 i never had any trouble.
i am using the download above.
is there a way to get the bitrate shown in all filenames for all the radiostations?
(cheesyboofs @ oct. 14 2004,20:46 Wrote:i'm sorry but this is realy pissing me off. i hate things that don't make sence.
on xbox 1 i couldn't get web radio working everything else worked fine. so i just copied over python about three times and it started working?
i have now copied all of the c: drive to xbox 2 and webradio doesn't work again on xbox 2, it still works on xbox 1, what the f'ks going on, this must be a bug some where, both xbox's are identical apart from the ip address HuhHuh?
i'm pissed because untill about 16-09-2004 i never had any trouble.
i am using the download above.
i totally agree cheesyboofs this is pissin me the f off as well. i've been tryin to get it to work for days. i've copied the fonts and every thing else just like the read me says over and over again and it still doesnt work. it just says (running) next to the .py everytime i click on it. its driving me crazy :nuts: i eventually gave up and thought it may be a bug with the version of xbmc i was using at the time. i'm now running the 1.1.0 final 10/17/04 build and the script still doesnt work... any advice would be greatly appreciated. i love shoutcast and the like and i really want to get this working.
whenever i start the kml2 broswer i get the following:

error!

could not parse node

however, it still continues from this error without any problems.

what would be causing this?
dont know, but i have it too
cant that be changedHuh
it's a node that does not exist in the nodeslist. it can be solved by adding the node to the nodeslist.
these nodes are the fillrect, drawrect, drawline controls which do not 'yet' exist in xbmc-python and the kmlbrowser. so if someone is willing to develop that finally the browser will be complete.
greets,

zilvershadow
designer of the kmlbrowser script.
i started a thread re the "could not parse node error" - which i think i've now fixed:

http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin....ry38871

btw, excellent script zilvershadow - only started using xbmc recently and was really impressed with the web radio Smile
(djon @ oct. 15 2004,17:13 Wrote:is there a way to get the bitrate shown in all filenames for all the radiostations?
me too :nuts:! i would like to be able to limit the retrieved shoutcast streams to 128 or better so that it doesn't even download anything less. anyone know if this is possible?
(irascible @ oct. 26 2004,20:58 Wrote:
(djon @ oct. 15 2004,17:13 Wrote:is there a way to get the bitrate shown in all filenames for all the radiostations?
me too :nuts:! i would like to be able to limit the retrieved shoutcast streams to 128 or better so that it doesn't even download anything less. anyone know if this is possible?
good idea!

i think i'm gonna implement something like that at my http://www.onlinestreams.nl site, server-side, not client-side.

greetings,
thanks,

hopefully someone will implement this feature into the kmlbrowser soon too since i can't code worth a crap ;p
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KML2 Browser0