• 5(current)
KML2 Browser
san9jay you could remove the files from the q:\\scripts\\simplekml\\ dir. try that.
greets,

zilvershadow
designer of the kmlbrowser script.
iam tring to quick launch button for the internet radio python i can launch it under the script button but not under my music ass a quick launch button here is the .xml script
<!-- my music shares !-->
<music>
<default>f:\music</default>
<bookmark>
<name>xbox music</name>
<path>f:\music</path>
</bookmark>
<bookmark>
<name>internet radio</name>
<path>c:\xbmc\script\simplekml.py</path>
</bookmark>
<bookmark>
<name>dvds</name>
<path>d:\</path>
</bookmark>
i also tried to do a quick launch hddloader and can not but i can scan for programs and find the file and load it through scan??i have tried the latests versionof xbmc i have tried the last 3 versions/ what is the deal i [b][u] :kickass
you cant run a script from a bookmark like that. you can, however, modify the "mymusic" skin .xml files and add a button to which launches the kml browser.

you'll need to give your new control a unique id and modify the onup, ondown, onleft, onright tags of those controls around it for it to get focus.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
this script kicks ass. locks up alot when browsing for a new station. i didnt install the fonts. im running a 06-03-04 cvs xbmc. thats newer then the kml2 script. should i still overwrite fonts?
i wish xbmc team would add a button for this script to the home page like they did with weather.
i'm developing the script in visual c++ so it can be added as a patch. c++ gives me more freedom.

i probably will not add anything more to the script from now. if you want to download the older version: http://dwl.xboxmediacenter.de

one of my last updates v0.11 are better fonts that support more characters so no weird '[]' stuff.

download

grtz

edit: i just received some messages from the cvs mailing list that gif loading crashes are fixed. great! :thumbsup:
greets,

zilvershadow
hello to everyone.

has anyone had any success running this script with a proxy server.
i use a software proxy on my pc to connect my xbox and other pcs / handheld etc to the net.
xbmc has settings to use a proxy but this script seems not to use proxy settings.
any ideas ?

tia.
i'll have to implement proxy compatibility.

or you could do it yourself:
http://www.python.org/doc/current/lib/mo...rllib.html
greets,

zilvershadow
i'm giving it a try. so far i've managed to get downloadxmldocument to go through the proxy, the rest looks a bit more tricky. this is the first time i've tried anything with python, always good fun to have a bash at something new.
thanks zilvershadow for the script and the link.
Thumbs Up 
(zilvershadow @ june 06 2004,19:40 Wrote:i'm developing the script in visual c++ so it can be added as a patch. c++ gives me more freedom.
supersweet!!! :kickass:
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
>i'm developing the script in visual c++ so it can be added as a patch. c++ gives me more freedom.

does this mean we can expect a new version of klm2 within a cvs after xbmc 1.0 ?
i hope so Smile
greets,

zilvershadow
nice.
:o

... let's talk about the other features ... tv-guide, weather, ...
is there a chance to see some more features in the near future ?
weather? Huh its part of xbmc quite some time already.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
(gamester17 @ may 26 2004,11:42 Wrote:weather, tv guide, imdb and games

there are some more options in this weather.
i see the weather.com logo in one of the screenshots, so i hope it's not not hard to add these options / screens to the already implemented weather.
or to klm2 browser.
i can't get any listing on either of the 2 menu's. everything is installed just fine but do i need to add the many shoucast music files to somewhere on here or should it download the links to the music servers automatically?

btw it just constantly says database offline and streams online 0.   it is 3:00 am central us time.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KML2 Browser0