• 6(current)
KML2 Browser
i'm now having the same problem as god-send =/
Wink 
yes, there appears to be a problem with the online music database. if you open http://194.192.15.21/webradio2/kml/index...eload=true in a web browser, you can see that the page is still online but it doesn't contain any streams.

do anyone know of any other kml pages which work with the xbmc kml browser?

peace,

-y
the kiss webradio2 seems to be inactive indeed, so i tried some nice kml sites from:

http://kissportal.pl/directory/

however, without much luck.
anyone experiences with those kml sites?

greetings,
Sad 
when i load the script i don't see any text on the 2 bars ... what am i doing wrong?

here's my view

screenshot
Quote:when i load the script i don't see any text on the 2 bars ... what am i doing wrong?

you did not install the fonts. you did not copy the files in the simplekml dir to scripts\simplekml.

as you see, the streams are up again.
greets,

zilvershadow
designer of the kmlbrowser script.
Sad 
Quote:you did not install the fonts.

installed the script to /scripts. installed the english.xml file to /f:/apps/xbmc/language/english/
installed simplekml.py to /f:/apps/xbmc/scripts/
installed all files in python lib to /f:/apps/xbmc/python/lib/
installed  home.xml to /f:/apps/xbmc/skin/project mayhem/pal/ because mediacenter skin is acting weird.

still no go...where are these fonts you're talking about?
you probably installed an old version.

download this version
greets,

zilvershadow
designer of the kmlbrowser script.
did that...now my dash looks funky
:bump:
hi, i've read this thread about ten times and used the search function but to no avail - after loading the script xbmc locks up with error:

"could not parse node"

any ideas? i'm using a very recent xbmc cvs - also i have a new button in the default skin that boots the kml app but again get the freezing. also the button has no text, but i have installed the fonts to the correct /dir

thanks for any help

chico
i wrote before that i wanted a quick launch button for this what i really wanted is to click on my music and then in there i want to open up this script but when i edited the .xml file like this
<!-- my music shares !-->
<music>
<default>f:\music</default>
<bookmark>
<bookmark>
<name>internet radio</name>
<path>c:\xbmc\script\simplekml.py</path>
</bookmark>
[u]
i dont even see the kml file but i do see all of my music what do i do because it is such a pain to go to the script the other way also when i try to put a "button" of folder for my game copier hddloader i can not see it either but if i scan for programs under my programs it finds it and i can click on the program or icon??
(wesleychef @ june 16 2004,02:55 Wrote:i wrote before that i wanted a quick launch button for this what i really wanted is to click on my music and then in there   i want to open up this script but when i edited the .xml file like this
<!-- my music shares !-->
<music>
 <default>f:\music</default>
 <bookmark>
 <bookmark>
   <name>internet radio</name>
   <path>c:\xbmc\script\simplekml.py</path>
 </bookmark>
 [u]
i dont even see the kml file but i do see all of my music what do i do because it is such a pain to go to the script the other way also when i try to put a "button" of folder for my game copier hddloader i can not see it either but if i scan for programs under my programs it finds it and i can click on the program or icon??
simply because there is no such function coded into xbmc ( see => http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin....;t=4545 )
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
11/6 build contains a dedecated webradio button under mymusic that does the thing you want. it links to the klm browser and it rocks!
Sad 
(rocks4u @ june 15 2004,22:32 Wrote::bump:
:help:
got it working :fixed:
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KML2 Browser0