RSS question?
Question 
When i change the RSS feed in RssFeeds.xml. It wont change in XBMC. I still get the Xbox rss.

When i install VideoMonkey (put the map in the script map). Then i go to script in XBMC en see Videomonkey. But when i press on it, i get a error (REASON: 'MODULE OBJECT HAS NO ATTRIBUTE 'ARGV'

I already use the search but can not find it.

Please help Huh
I have been having the same problem with rss feeds. A solution would be greatly appreciated.
check if you put the rss xml file in the right folder. Dunno if XBMC reads it from both locations.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=XBMC_for_Win...tories_.3F
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I have the same problem but i fix it:
I needed also to change the RssFeeds.xml in C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\xbmc\. Now it works for me.
Thank you for te solution of the rss problem Big Grin
I was attempting to change the rss feed but could not.
When I was trying to edit and save the rssfeeds.xml file, I get a error message saying,

"Cannot create the J:\\Program Files\XBMC\userdata\RssFeeds.xml file.

Make sure that the path and file name are correct."

What am I doing wrong?

Also, I don't see the rssfeeds.xml file under "User\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\"
(I'm using Vista)
If you'r trying to make a Local Rss Feed check this thread : Here
freerk Wrote:When i install VideoMonkey (put the map in the script map). Then i go to script in XBMC en see Videomonkey. But when i press on it, i get a error (REASON: 'MODULE OBJECT HAS NO ATTRIBUTE 'ARGV'

I already use the search but can not find it.

Please help Huh

That is because Video Monkey is a plugin not script, therefore try to put it in plugins/video directory. Hope that helps

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RSS question?0