Exit Kiosk Mode
I have been searching and haven't found my answer yet. I have a need Firestick 4k. Kodi 20.1 Nexus. Tried to install Aeon MQ9. Got it and am muttling through the settings. Stumbled across Kiosk mode. Most often, I can apply things to see how they work and then revert back if I don't like it. This time is not the case. Even when I try to go back to settings it comes up with a red padlock and says Kiosk Mode. I can't fi d how to get out if so I can go back to making mods to the skin. Please help!!
disregard. I think I got that wrong.
AH!! So I'll need to hook up my BT keyboard. I'll give that a shot! Thank you!!
Yeah, I just tried to use my keyboard and do the Alt+F4 and it didn't work. Any other suggestions.
@davelee77

Press S on your keyboard, go to skin settings, and disable the kiosk mode.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
If all fails, go into your Userdata (wiki) folder and delete guisettings.xml and a default configuration on next launch will bring default back.
(2023-05-07, 01:55)PatK Wrote: If all fails, go into your Userdata (wiki) folder and delete guisettings.xml and a default configuration on next launch will bring default back.

Thank you. I did end up just clearing data and starting from scratch.
IIRC this key sequence provides emergency access even in kiosk mode - on the remote d-pad - Left, Right, Up. It's been awhile so not sure if it still works.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Exit Kiosk Mode0