• 13(current)
v20 Copacetic for Kodi Nexus (v20) - From the official repo
(2024-04-02, 15:54)ksc1 Wrote:
(2024-04-02, 10:22)realcopacetic Wrote:
(2024-03-31, 08:34)ksc1 Wrote: Hi again, I change some config on jellyfin server and on the addon jellyfin in Kodi and able to use keyart on movies, great.
Let me explain the only way it work:
Like I said before I use jellyfin for backend so any work of scrapper metadata it do it. So in Kodi devices I use a addon to sync the database of jellyfin with it own and this way populate the Kodi. So far so go. For use the multiart I must select a single movie click info and then refresh. After that all keyart appears and work. I don't have a problem to make it this way. BUT I can't find a refresh button on TV show. Any idea.

TV show refresh should be in the same place. info > left or right until you get to refresh. You not seeing it?

1. Nop, my kodi dont show the refresh button on tv show section, even i change the skin to estuary and nothing. Just i add manually the keyart1,2... to images. Any idea?

2. I had set up all config to see multiart, in fact i can see it, but here is my question: i must refresh every movie in order to see keyarts, i cant do it all at once.

1. That's strange, if you don't see it in Estuary either it can't be a skin issue, as all the skin is doing is showing the button with id="6" which is the refresh button that it expects to be there. No idea why it isn't there.

2. The only way to scan multiart to the library is either to do it one item at a time or to rescan your whole library. Not sure how easy this is to do with Jellyfin as I've never used it before
I know 99.9% of you know the answer for this, but page 1 'Go to Addonbrowser and install from zip', where the heck is Addonbrowser ?
(2024-04-03, 01:28)arrbee99 Wrote: I know 99.9% of you know the answer for this, but page 1 'Go to Addonbrowser and install from zip', where the heck is Addonbrowser ?

Hi, assuming you are using the default Kodi skin (Estuary), Go to Settings, and it's the shortcut called Addons.

Once you have Copacetic installed, you can create your own Addons shortcut to either your home menu or your shutdown menu by going to Settings > copacetic > general >Menus
Thanks. I'm using Copacetic from Kodi, so version .16. Anyway, will have a go at going back to Estuary, doing the Zip thing (hopefully), then back to Copacetic.
I think I got it to work. Yay. Thanks.

Is there anywhere in the Copacetic skin that gives the current version number ?

Would there be any Live TV yet or are you still slaving away on that ?
(2024-04-03, 02:33)arrbee99 Wrote: I think I got it to work. Yay. Thanks.

Is there anywhere in the Copacetic skin that gives the current version number ?

Would there be any Live TV yet or are you still slaving away on that ?

If you go to your addons, choose Copacetic, it should show you the version number on list btw or in the info screen. I can add a label to the settings screen somewhere if it's useful.

Started working on live TV. That and omega update are the two big things on the agenda
Cant seem to update from the Copacetic repo. I have 'Any repositories' enabled in system settings. Ive been able to install previous updates, but this latest update i just get 'Update failed' message. Ive tried installing addons from other Repos and they all work fine.
(2024-04-03, 13:18)loki00 Wrote: Cant seem to update from the Copacetic repo. I have 'Any repositories' enabled in system settings. Ive been able to install previous updates, but this latest update i just get 'Update failed' message. Ive tried installing addons from other Repos and they all work fine.

Have you tried restarting? Sometimes I find Kodi doesn't like doing more than 1 update on an add-on without a restart inbetween
(2024-04-03, 16:44)realcopacetic Wrote: Have you tried restarting? Sometimes I find Kodi doesn't like doing more than 1 update on an add-on without a restart inbetween

Yes i have tried that. I have even restarted Shield TV but i still get the same thing. I have uninstalled the skin and tried to reinstall it but i cant seem to install anything from your repo. Copacetic Helper fails to install and so does Copacetic Extra Fonts. I thought id try to unisntall your repo and then install it again but every time i try to install your repo it causes Kodi to crash. The size of your repo zip file is showing as 0.00kb which seems odd. However when i install version 1.1.16 from the Kodi repo it installs just fine.
(2024-04-03, 21:28)loki00 Wrote: Yes i have tried that. I have even restarted Shield TV but i still get the same thing. I have uninstalled the skin and tried to reinstall it but i cant seem to install anything from your repo. Copacetic Helper fails to install and so does Copacetic Extra Fonts. I thought id try to unisntall your repo and then install it again but every time i try to install your repo it causes Kodi to crash. The size of your repo zip file is showing as 0.00kb which seems odd. However when i install version 1.1.16 from the Kodi repo it installs just fine.

Just to add to this - I also had updates failing when attempting to update Helper and Extra Fonts from the repo earlier. I ended up downloading the zips for these directly from GitHub and then moved them locally and updated that way, which worked fine. Perhaps something occurring with the repo itself then.

I had updated the skin to 1.1.25 previously using this method too when I couldn't get Kodi to 'see' this in the repo so maybe this has been going on for a few days.
(2024-04-03, 21:40)keepitnang Wrote:
(2024-04-03, 21:28)loki00 Wrote: Yes i have tried that. I have even restarted Shield TV but i still get the same thing. I have uninstalled the skin and tried to reinstall it but i cant seem to install anything from your repo. Copacetic Helper fails to install and so does Copacetic Extra Fonts. I thought id try to unisntall your repo and then install it again but every time i try to install your repo it causes Kodi to crash. The size of your repo zip file is showing as 0.00kb which seems odd. However when i install version 1.1.16 from the Kodi repo it installs just fine.

Just to add to this - I also had updates failing when attempting to update Helper and Extra Fonts from the repo earlier. I ended up downloading the zips for these directly from GitHub and then moved them locally and updated that way, which worked fine. Perhaps something occurring with the repo itself then.

I had updated the skin to 1.1.25 previously using this method too when I couldn't get Kodi to 'see' this in the repo so maybe this has been going on for a few days.

Sorry this was a problem in my repo. It should be fixed now, hopefully, please let me know if you have any problems grabbing 1.1.26
(2024-04-03, 22:54)realcopacetic Wrote: Sorry this was a problem in my repo. It should be fixed now, hopefully, please let me know if you have any problems grabbing 1.1.26

Just checked for the new version, and installed new skin and helper update without a hitch. Nice one.
Hello again, there is a a way to integrate theme.mp3 to tv shows on copacetic skin??
(2024-04-05, 18:56)ksc1 Wrote: Hello again, there is a a way to integrate theme.mp3 to tv shows on copacetic skin??

What is it? Is it an addon that needs some sort of skin support?
(2024-04-05, 18:56)ksc1 Wrote: Hello again, there is a a way to integrate theme.mp3 to tv shows on copacetic skin??

Solved I used TVTunes add-ons, I love this integrations.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Copacetic for Kodi Nexus (v20) - From the official repo0