Assign the 'W' key to a weather icon popup
Something I've been thinking about for a long time that would be cool is to have a weather temp icon that can popup on the screen anytime.
Just like the icon on the upper left of the home screen when you enable weather info.

By looking at the keyboard mapping, it looks like the 'W' key is available for Video Playback and Music Visualisation. Smile
(2012-06-09, 18:48)Skram0 Wrote: Something I've been thinking about for a long time that would be cool is to have a weather temp icon that can popup on the screen anytime.
Just like the icon on the upper left of the home screen when you enable weather info.

By looking at the keyboard mapping, it looks like the 'W' key is available for Video Playback and Music Visualisation. Smile

already possible. would need a bit of skin adjustment and a modified keymap.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-06-09, 19:47)phil65 Wrote: already possible. would need a bit of skin adjustment and a modified keymap.
So ya think the developz could incorporate this into the core functionality? Be nice if it was stock.
(2012-06-16, 09:02)Skram0 Wrote:
(2012-06-09, 19:47)phil65 Wrote: already possible. would need a bit of skin adjustment and a modified keymap.
So ya think the developz could incorporate this into the core functionality? Be nice if it was stock.

Would be to confusing i think cause 'w' marks videos watched while in library.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Assign the 'W' key to a weather icon popup0